Celebrity School Part 1

It's been 8 months since I've moved here in Los Angeles. And since then, I am writing new songs for my first ever album, Starting Over Again. But today, the girl who I still don't know her name of said that I need to go to school. And I was like what the hell? School? Aren't I a celebrity now? She said yes. But celebrities do go to school. Although, it's not an ordinary public or private school. It's a celebrity school! It's where all the rising celebrities in my building go to school. I didn't want to go to school though because it would mean I'm the new guy again.

"Can Kat come with me?" I asked.

"WTF dude. I'm not even a celebrity!" Kat yelled out loud.

"Yeah, but it's still school"

"No. It's celebrity school! There's a difference."

"And what is that?"

"It has the word celebrity in it"

"Okay... You still have to go to school though!"

"I'm your manager. So, I have a job already. Therefore, I don't have to go to school!"

"There's managing classes in the celebrity school" my mom said.

"Oh, now you talk!" Kat talked back.

"Well, you do need it Kat"

"No, I don't!"

"Yes you do. And I know because you didn't book Justin for any guesting appearance on any show at all"

"So, what? I gave him gigs before, like 4 days ago"

"No. It's been 4 MONTHS ago"

"Fine. I'll go to school. And if I don't learn anything, it's your fault"

"Of course, you'll learn something. It's school!"

"Exactly. You don't learn anything in school!"

"Well, it's celebrity school!"

"Oh yeah that makes sense"

"So, who's ready to go to school?" Justin asked.

"Not me" Kat answered.

"Celebrity School?!!!!"

"I guess me!"

Today, Kat and I are going to school. Sorry, CELEBRITY school! And do you know where the school was located? Not across the street. You don't have to take your car. You don't even have to walk. Well, you do. But only from your door to the elevator because the school is DOWNSTAIRS! When we went to that floor, I never knew that a school could be like that. Instead of textbooks, we have music sheets. Before, theirs classrooms with tables and chairs but this school have music room and dance room with no tables and chairs at all! Just a big TV screen and microphones and a place for tap shoes. Me and Kat walked in the class and I saw Kaoly.

"Good morning Stars. Today, we have new rising stars with us, and it's Kat and Justin!" the teacher said.

"Hi" I said with nerve.

"Sup bruhs!" Kat said.

"Ok, Kat and Justin. Tell us what your dreams are? and why you're here?" teacher asked.

"I'm here because I want to learn everything about becoming a celebrity. My dream is that I want to become a very famous singer and songwriter" I said.

Every student looked at him like he's boring.

"I was forced to be here because unfortunately I don't have to fuckin' skills to become Justin's stupid manager. And my dream is that I have none, only to live till' I don't know, the most is probably 25, I guess"
Everyone clapped. Even the teacher.

"Ok, you may take a seat" teacher said.

Justin and Kat sat down.

"Today, you'll be having a sing-off" teacher said.

"What's a sing-off?" I asked a random person.

"You would have to sing an original song that pops up your mind" he answered.

"And I'm gonna go now!" Kat said.

Before Kat left the door to go to managing class, she said

"BYE BITCHES!"

And they answered "Bye Kat!".

"Ok, start us off Yolaidy!" teacher said.

Whatever,

However,

I sound.

Forever,

Whenever,

No one can take me down.

"Kaoly!"

I need the truth,

Today,

Cause' all you said are lies.

Just choose,

And Say,

Cause' I am not your prize.

"Sebastian!"

You can dance,

All you want.

But don't get a big head.

On my trance,

Me to the front,

You can just move instead.

"Justin!"

We can dance,

We can sing,

Just do your....

"I'm sorry. I don't know!"

"Wow, and he's the rising star of the year" one girl said.

"He's a joke!" one boy said.

"That's what I said" Kaoly whispered.

"This is no competition at all" Yolaidy said.

"Everything that he has right now, will easily disappear because he's not at all special" Ashley said.

I ran away. I just don't know where I belong right now. I don't have my own thing. It's like my first day of school again. Except I didn't get tricked to have fake cum on my face, go to the girl's bathroom, say bad words in spanish, and go to the girl's bathroom again.

#CelebritySchool #NewRivals 

#JustWriteIt #firsts