Nightmare or Reality?

Here's a story for all my fellow Star Wars fanatics. Remember (y/n) stands for your name, (h/c) hair color, (e/c) eye color, etc. Hope you enjoy! -Vamp Lover

My lungs burned and my legs ached. I was running through Tatooine in the middle of the night, bad idea, but I didn't care. He couldn't leave me, not after all we had been through, and he promised he would save me from this torture I had been living. He promised. I could see ship lights in the distance, illuminating the night. Don't leave! Don't leave! At this point tears were pooling in my (e/c) eyes, and I couldn't feel my feet. Just a little further. I was only a couple yards from the ship now, I could make out the round saucer shape.

"Stop! Don't leave me!" I screamed as loud as I could.

The ship began to lift into the air. I couldn't breathe. You promised. I ran harder and faster, but it was too late. The ship was well in the air now, and then it completely disappeared, advancing to light speed.

"No! Come back!" I screamed frantically.

It was too late, I sunk to the ground. I stared at the outline of where the old ship had been parked. I had begun to sob, and my face was plastered with sand that had stuck to my moist cheeks. I could hear loud calls, and noises, the Sand People. Only I was too defeated to move. How could he? I could feel something or someone shaking my shoulders violently.

"Miss! Miss! You must wake up! Miss!" I heard a voice calling to me, was someone trying to save me from death? I didn't care, the only person I cared about left me. I wanted to die. I was ready to, only when I closed my eyes they really opened.

"(Y/n) wake up!" a woman's face was staring down at me, her expression was frantic and scared.

He haunted my dreams yet again. I grabbed the shoulders of the maid shaking me.

"I'm awake! What's wrong?" I asked.

"We must get you out of here! The Empire, they're storming our ship!" She shouted at me.

The Empire? No, this can't be happening. They would kill us all. I cursed our fate. This wasn't a situation where the prince would save the princess, or was is?

Hello again! Thanks to anyone who read this for checking my story out. I hope you all love Han Solo as much as I do, and will thoroughly enjoy this story. Please comment and vote thanks!!! -Vamp Lover