Join the Dark Side

Your POV

Adrenaline pumped through my veins, and my nerves were ecstatic. Two stormtroopers stood behind me, leading me to some sort of elevator, their guns were pressed against my back, but it was unnecessary. I wasn't going to fight back, not yet.

The ship was gigantic, and I knew that everyone on it would kill me if they could. When my small little shuttle landed, I was flanked by so many guards I lost track. They lead me away from where their control rooms were, and away from where their plans were. The stormtrooper's minds were easy to read, they would be very susceptible to my mind tricks.

The blaster jabbing me forward, broke me from my thoughts.

"Move it rebel scum," the trooper said behind me.

I clenched my jaw, but didn't say anything. I walked normally and composed, until we reached an elevator. The ship had more than one level? Power radiated from above me, and I knew Vader must've been up there. My stomach clenched, I hoped Luke was okay. The elevator doors opened, and I was shoved in roughly. The doors closed behind me with a loud thud.

My heart pounded in my chest. Last time I faced my father I nearly died, and so did Luke. I just had to hope it wouldn't be like that again. No matter what happened, I had to help Luke, I was not going to loose anyone else. I straightened my back and squared my shoulders. I had to look ready, even if I wasn't. The doors opened.

The scene before me shocked me, but I didn't really have time to take it all in. Luke was in a low crouch, and Vader was about to slash down on him, judging by the situation, Luke wouldn't be able to deflect the blow entirely.

"No!" I screamed, sprinting towards the two.

Everything around me seemed to move in slow motion, and I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. My saber erupted from my side, and just as Vader was about to make contact I brought my weapon in front of Luke.

"(Y/n)!" Luke gasped.

"Just move Luke," I said, gritting my teeth as Vader's lightsaber collided with my own.

I didn't have to tell him twice, Luke rolled out of the way. I jumped away from Vader, freeing our weapons.

"My daughter, I knew you would come," Vader said to me, his lighsaber at his side.

I scowled, but said nothing. A low cackle grabbed my attention. I looked to the large window overlooking the space around us, to see a hooded figure laughing.

"Isn't this a warming family reunion?" the figure cackled.

"Who are you?" I growled.

The figure didn't answer, "Come here child."

"Why would I do that?" I spat.

"(Y/n) calm down-" Luke began from beside me, but was cut off.

"You already have so much hate and anger in your veins. Use it to your advantage," the hooded figure said.

"Join me, my child. Your brother has refused my offers over and over, but I have higher expectations for you," Vader said from behind me.

I turned to him, readying my lightsaber in front of me, "I could never join you."

"Then you will face the consequences," Vader said, slashing at a large support beam to his side.

The beam began to fall towards Luke and I. I instinctively raised my arms to stop it from crushing us, and Vader charged at me. Luke intercepted his strike, and I was able to drop the support beam on the ground. Rage boiled within me. I ran to help Luke, slashing at Vader every opportunity I had, but he deflected my efforts with ease.