Rage, Fear, and Hope

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so late! At least I got it up today though right? So this is the fifth of the seven, so next two chapters will be up tomorrow and Monday. I hope you all enjoy! -Vamp Lover

Your POV

Anger. Anger, rage, and fear surged through my veins as I ran towards the Sith lord. He took who I loved away from me, now he was going to pay.

I didn't think of consequences, I just acted. I let out a scream as jumped, swinging my lightsaber down at Darth Vader. He blocked my powerful move easily, but it was enough to make him slide back a few feet. We teetered near the edges of a dangerous drop, If I were to fall, I would die. We battled in a central walkway, it was just wide enough for me to move with ease. Small railings aligned the sides of the walkway, but if I wasn't careful I would be tossed over easily.

Vader was an extremely strong opponent, I didn't need experience to tell me that. The force surged off of him with every movement he made. I was quick with my attacks, but he had no problem deflecting them.

Vader swiped down at my lower waist, and I flipped over his head just in time. I struck down on him from behind, but he swung his saber behind him easily and sent me flying backwards. My back rammed into the pillar at the end of the walkway, he had knocked me far.

"Join me (y/n), together we can rule the galaxy," Vader said advancing on me leisurely.

"I would never join you," I spat, standing up.

I would have to take an offensive stance again, I didn't have anywhere to retreat to.

"The force, it flows through you, but so does your anger. So does your hatred," Vader continued.

"Hatred for you," I hissed, darting towards him.

I sliced at his side, while trying to get around him. Vader met my lightsaber with his own, using force I didn't know he had. From my position I couldn't hold my ground, the upper half of my body was past him, but my lower body hadn't quite made it. The end of Vader's saber slashed into my back, shredding the frilly dress I was forced to fight in. I let out a scream.

Pain erupted throughout my lower back, I didn't have to see it to know that the simple hit had burned me badly. I struggled to hold my ground, but I held my lightsaber in front of me at the ready.

"You have much to learn. Much that I can teach you," Vader said, swiping downwards at me.

I deflected, but had to jump backwards anyways.

"I could never learn anything from you," I said.

Sweat dripped from my forehead and my lungs burned. Despite my sate, I attacked anyway. I went for a straight on attack. Vader deflected from the side, pushing me into the railing. I let out a breathy gasp as my lightsaber flew out of my hands and down the walkway.

"If you will not join me, then you will die," Vader said.

I frantically rose to me feet, rushing to my lightsaber, but before I could reach it I felt an invisible force close around my neck. I was being lifted into the air by the force, I was about to be choked.

"No," I gasped, swinging my arm upwards to deflect his force.

It was no point, my powers weren't strong enough to compare to the experienced Darth Vader. My efforts simply made him use two hands. The invisible force closed around my neck, and I could no longer breathe. Vader walked around me leisurely as I reached for my neck.

"I expected more from my own ch-" Vader was cut off by a figure falling from the ceiling.

My savior landed right behind Vader. Air rushed into my lungs as I was dropped to the ground, my ears ringing immensely.

"Luke," I gasped as soon as I had enough air in my system.

Luke clashed weapons with Vader heatedly. They were engaged in some type of conversation, but I couldn't hear it. For a moment it looked like Luke was winning, but that's how my fight began. I turned my attention away from the intense fight, doing my best to get to my lightsaber. I felt like I had only looked away for seconds, but everything happened so quickly.

"No, I am your father."

I snapped my attention to the battle, Luke was dangling off of the side of the railing. I looked just in time to see Luke's hand get cut off.

"Luke!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Nooooo," Luke cried, hanging from the railing desperately.

I couldn't be frozen in fear, no I wouldn't let that happen. I rushed to where Luke was, reaching down for his hand.

"(Y/n), defeat our father," Luke croaked from beneath me.

I didn't want to leave him, but I could hear Vader getting closer to me. I turned away from Luke, and grabbed his lightsaber off of the ground.

Armed with two weapons, I faced Darth Vader yet again. I slashed at him with one blade, using the other to deflect any of his attacks. My hits were powerful and full of strength with two sabers. In the back of my mind I was terrified that Luke wouldn't be able to hold on, but I couldn't let it get to me.

Instead of using anger and fear to guide me, I used hope. I hoped that Luke would be okay, that I could get out of this situation alive, and that I would see Han again. My back stung with every movement that I made, but I didn't care. I wasn't just fighting for myself anymore, now I was fighting for Luke.

"There is still a choice, join me (y/n) and we can rule together as an unstoppable force. We can rule as father and daughter," Vader said, taking the offensive again.

I deflected him, avoiding the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"You are not my father. My father died on Alderaan, you, you're only responsible for creating me, which is why it will sting even more when I defeat you. Real fathers love their children, they care for them. They don't forget they exist until they realize they can have a new ally," I said every word as forcefully as I could.

I slid underneath Vader's legs as he slashed down at me, I brought my sabers up trying to slash his back, but he deflected me.

"(Y/n)," Luke's voice croaked from beside me.

I glanced over, but I couldn't take my attention from Vader.

"(Y/n), we have to jump," Luke said more audibly.

I could sense it now. I could feel the Falcon coming towards us at high speed. I slashed at Vader again, holding a connection with him for a long moment.

"Vader, we will meet again. Next time, you will be defeated," I growled.

I swung my sabers away from Vader, and jumped over the side, holding onto the railing. I dangled next to Luke, and wrapped my arm around him. Luke put his injured arm around my waist, and together we dropped.

Hello again! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, let me know how it was. I'm not very good at writing action scenes, so I hope it isn't too bad! Anyways, thanks for the read! -Vamp Lover