A Battle

Hey guys, this is the second of the seven updates I will be putting up. Hope everyone enjoys! -Vamp Lover

Han's POV

My heart raced in my chest. I wasn't supposed to watch (y/n)'s and Luke's battle, but I just couldn't help myself. I stood behind a large tree, far enough from the trio to just barely not be spotted. I had anxiety, me! I hadn't seen (y/n) work with a lightsaber before, and as much as I hated to admit it, I was afraid she would get hurt.

I didn't have to be a Jedi master to know how dangerous the weapon in her hands was. (Y/n) stood a couple of feet from Luke, she looked like a warrior. Her (h/c) hair flowed behind her as a soft humid breeze rushed through the jungle. How she could look so confident after only using a lightsaber for three days? I had no idea.

Slowly the two walked towards each other, and (y/n) made the first move. She swiftly thrust her saber towards Luke's side, he swung his weapon downwards, and sparks flew everywhere as the weapons collided. Luke took a step back, breaking the connection. He swung at her just above the shoulders relatively quickly, (y/n) ducked just as fast and brought her saber up at Luke. Luke barely had time to deflect, his calm expression faltering for a moment.

(Y/n) smiled broadly, and stepped away from Luke quickly. I couldn't help but smile to myself. What (y/n) lacked in strength she made up for in speed and agility. Luke's movements had more force behind them, but (y/n) was swift and had no issues deflecting and avoiding the blows.

I suddenly felt stupid for ever being worried. (Y/n) was already too good to get injured, and the two weren't clueless enough to actually hit each other.

(Y/n) sank down into a low crouch, almost as if she wanted Luke to try and hit her from above. Luke did as she anticipated, and swung downwards with his saber. (Y/n) swung her saber behind her, then over her head to meet his strike. (Y/n) kept her hands above her head but swept her left leg towards Luke, attempting to knok his legs from underneath him. Luke jumped out of the way, moving his saber from (y/n)'s. (Y/n) recovered from her plan not working properly, but not quickly enough, or so I thought.

Luke motioned towards several large rocks to his left, then made an aggressive hand motion. The large rocks flew towards (y/n) who stood proudly, with her saber in her hands. She slashed through the rocks as soon as they reached her, an explosion of dust erupting from around her. I could barely see her expression through the dust, but she had a wide grin on her face as if to say, so we're going to play those games are we?

With a quick flick of her hand, the ground underneath Luke erupted. Luke jumped out of the way just as a fountain of dirt and mud exploded in the exact place he had been standing. (Y/n) didn't give Luke time to recover, she charged him. Luke swung his lightsaber in front of him just in time to avoid (y/n)'s blow. (Y/n) didn't let up, she swung at Luke with such speed he could barely keep up with her pace.

That's my girl, I thought to myself. (Y/n) was amazing to watch. It was like she had been training with the force all her life, she was confident with her movements, and her power practically surged out of her every time she moved with her saber.

"Surpass me, she will," a voice said from my side.

I nearly shot a hole through the Jedi master. I looked down at Yoda who stood right next to me. I lowered my blaster, putting it back into my holster.

"Little warning next time?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Why warn you, would I? When no warnings you give to watching young (y/n)," Yoda said through a strange laugh.

I sighed, "Fair enough."

Yoda pointed to (y/n) with his cane, "Protect her, you must. Even if in spirit, and not person. Powerful mind, she has. Faced with the dark side, she will be."

"You say that like I'm not going to be around to look after her," I said watching (y/n) again.

Yoda said nothing.

"Look pal, I'm sticking around that's that," I said folding my arms.

Yoda shook his head, "Much to learn, you have."

Before I could say another word Yoda hopped away, ending (y/n) and Luke's fight.

Your POV

I was exhausted and drenched in sweat. All I wanted was to take a nice long nap in the comfort of the Falcon, and that's what I was going to do. I met up with Han shortly after my fight with Luke. I knew he had watched the whole thing happen, and while I wasn't happy about it, I wasn't mad.

"When did you become such a badass?" Han asked as we walked towards the Falcon.

"Captain, I've always been a badass," I said.

Han let out a chuckle as we reached the ship. In the short amount of days we had been here Han and Chewy had done lots of repairs to the ship, the hyper drive was almost working. C-3PO did his best to fix up the ship on the inside, and Leia just wandered around most of the time.

Han had moved the ship out of the swamp, much to my approval. It sat on one of the only clearings in the entire planet. I walked onto the ship happily, Han on my heels. I had made it halfway to the room I had all my stuff in, when I felt something was wrong.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

Han raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

"Something... something isn't right here. There-there's something here that isn't supposed to be here.

"What are you talking about?" Han asked.

I ignored his questioning and booked it to one of the small windows near the back of the ship. Han was on my heels, and I let out a silent curse as I noticed the shiny black object on the window.

"Look," I pointed at the object.

It was small, and relatively blended in, but I remembered it from before. Inside the worm cave I had noticed it, but I just thought I was crazy. Now I knew.

Han cursed beside me, "They've been tracking us."

"A tie fighter must have shot it at us when we were being chased. They obviously know where we are now. Lets go get that thing off," I said walking from the window.

Han grabbed my arm, "No, if we break it they'll think we're here even if we're not. Luke and Yoda won't be safe. We need to get it far from here, then destroy it."

I nodded, "Okay. So where are we headed next?"

Han sighed, "Bespin."

~~~

Giving the news to Luke was a lot harder than giving it to Leia and Chewy.

"(Y/n) you can't leave," he pleaded with me.

Yoda sat near by, and the other three were nowhere to be found.

"Luke we have to leave," I said.

"You've hardly trained at all! We need you here, I need you here. For the past year I thought I was the last of my family, but now I have you and Leia. Can't Han, Chewy, and Leia go without you?"

I shook my head, "I can't leave Han. I'm sorry, but we'll meet soon."

Luke turned to Yoda, "Tell her she can't go, surely she isn't ready yet."

Yoda scratched his chin, "Advanced she is, go she may."

I smiled to him, nodding my head in appreciation.

Luke remained silent for a moment, then spoke, "Alright. I don't like it, but if that's what you want I won't stop you. Be careful, I'll meet up with you as soon as I can."

I smiled at him, giving him a hug.

"At least tell me where you're going," Luke said after we broke apart.

"Cloud City," I said.

Hello again! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, Cloud City here we come! Question of the chapter, if you could have a special Jedi power what would it be? Anyways, thanks for the read! -Vamp Lover