Goodbye Old Friend

Your POV

Warm air and sand whipped my face as I soared underneath the sand shuttle. My weight was supported by a single, long chain. I could feel the guards above me struggling with my chain, trying to pull me back up, but I was already almost to the other side. I swung up towards the railing on the opposing side from where I was standing.

I had enough momentum to swing myself not only back on the ship, but to knock the guards holding my chains off of their feet. On the small ships chaos erupted. All of Jabba's guards, rushed towards Chewy, Luke, and Han. Luke cut through them swiftly, and Chewy knocked quite a few overboard, even Han wasn't doing to bad for a blind guy.

In the shuttle next to us, several guards surged towards our ship. Lando was doing his best to fight them, but it wasn't enough on his own. Not to mention Boba Fett about to spring into action.

"Luke!" I shouted as a guard charged at me.

I flung my chains partially off my body, but my hands were still shackled. I swung my arms towards the boar like guard, wrapping my chains around his legs and pulling him off his feet.

I stood up straight just as Luke appeared in front of me, slicing my chains off my hands with his lightsaber.

"About time," I said holding my hand out.

Luke handed me my lightsaber that R2 had ejected.

"Careful (y/n), don't know what I would do without you fighting by my side," Luke said, striking at the oncoming guards.

"Without me by your side, you wouldn't be here," I said through a smirk, taking out two guards.

I could see Han and Chewy battling Fett through the corner of my eye. Han was bent over the side of the sand shuttle for some reason, but I didn't have time to dwell on it.

"You get Leia, I'll take care of Fett," I said to Luke as we battled around each other.

"Alright," Luke said, jumping onto the next shuttle and taking out everything in his path.

I turned from the two opposing ships, shifting my attention to Fett. It was time for me to take out an enemy of mine.

"Han, Chewy, get Lando and get out of here," I shouted towards the two as I walked towards my foe.

"In the process Princess," Han shouted back.

Boba Fett turned attention form Chewy, and towards me.

"I've got a knack for killing traitors," Fett said, firing several shots at me.

I deflected with my lightsaber, narrowly missing the Bounty Hunter. I made my way towards him relatively quickly, but as I was about to strike with my saber, fire erupted from the end of his barrel. I let out a strangled cry as I jumped out of the way. Heat erupted by my legs as I jumped over Fett's head.

He seemed to have similar ideas, and started to fly off in his jet pack. I sliced at him just as he got off the ground. He let out a shout, and swerved out of control, straight into a Sarlacc Pit.

I shook my head, and walked towards Han. Lando was pulled back onto the shuttle, and all the enemies had been dispatched. I could hear screams and cries coming from Jabba's main ship. Luke and Leia soared through the air towards us. Leia's revealing costume flowed around her as they came closer. I locked eyes with Luke for a moment as he soared through the air.

I walked closer to Han and leaned into him.

"Not too bad for a blind guy," I said, smiling broadly.