Cloud City

Hey guys, so here is the third of my seven updates in a row! This one feels shorter even though it's not, but I hope you all enjoy! -Vamp Lover

Han's POV

Cloud City was probably one of the last places I wanted to visit in the galaxy. I didn't trust Lando Calrissian any more than he trusted me, but it was one of the only places I thought we could feel "safe".

Being chased by the Empire constantly was one of the worst things I had ever dealt with, and that was saying a lot. I'd been through some pretty tough junk, but constantly being tracked was pretty high up on the list.

After flying a ways away from the Dagobah System we were able to destroy the tracking device on the side of the Falcon. We did it near an astroid belt, to make it hopefully look as though we just got blown to smithereens in the belt. Though I doubted they would actually believe that.

"So why exactly are we going to Bespin?" (y/n) asked, walking near my chair and placing her hands on my shoulders.

I switched the Falcon into autopilot, and turned my chair around so that I could look at her while we talked. There was nothing I liked more than seeing her pretty face.

"Eh, an old buddy of mine runs Cloud City now. It may not be much, but at least we'll be away from the Empire for a while," I said.

"This old buddy of yours doesn't happen to be a smuggler does he?" (y/n) asked with a cheeky grin, sitting down in the chair right across from me.

I hesitated, "Not anymore."

(Y/n) let out a small grunt, "Of course. Well, are you going to at least tell me his name?"

I hesitated again, Lando had caused a lot of problems with (y/n) and I without even knowing it. All those years ago he was the reason we were separated, even if he did have a good intent, I would've rather spent all of my time with her.

"You're not going to like it," I began, and (y/n) leaned forward in her chair raising an eyebrow. "Lando Calrissian," I said bluntly.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, and she folded her arms, slouching in her chair.

"Great, just great," she mumbled.

"Hey Princess, that's my line."

"If you're making me see him, I have the right to your words," she said, sassily.

"Fair enough," I said, I could've gone  on, but Chewy interrupted our conversation.

I flipped my chair back around and switched the Falcon out of auto-pilot. We would be entering the gas planets atmosphere soon, and it would be hard to see.

"We're already almost there?" (y/n) asked from behind me.

"Fastest ship in the galaxy Princess," I said.

I glanced back at (y/n), and despite her annoyance at me, she smiled.

"Well then, I'll go get Leia and C-3PO," she said then walked off.

I smiled to myself, lowering the Falcon closer, and closer to a landing pad on the city.

"Well Chewy, are you ready?" I asked.

Chewy let out a cry.

Your POV

I hadn't talked much to Leia in the past week, and I didn't even know why. Yeah she got on my nerves, but she was my sister, that's to be expected.

"Lando huh?" Leia asked.

She sat on the edge of one of the small cots, I had no clue what she was doing. Her hair was done in a low half bun on her head. Half of her hair was out of her face, while the other half dangled on her back. She had on tan pants, that hugged her legs, and a long flowing shirt that came to her mid thigh.