Starting the "Plan"

Hey guys! This is the sixth of the seven updates, and I'm sorry to say, but it's kinda a filler chapter. I still hope you guys enjoy though! -Vamp Lover

Your POV

Wind slashed at my body as I fell downwards at full speed. Luke and I clung to each other. We were both in pretty bad shape, especially Luke. Luke held onto me with his good arm, and I grabbed him with both of my hands.

I could sense the Falcon approaching, but I was afraid it wouldn't get here in time. I closed my eyes and tried to get a better sense of my surroundings, as I did so I could sense the Falcon beneath us. I braced my body for impact, and swerved in front of Luke, so my body would get the brunt of it. I smacked into the Falcon with a thud, it might not have been so bad if I didn't have Luke on top of me. I let out an audible groan as a hatch opened on the Falcon.

Leia poked her head out, and gestured towards us wildly. I crawled towards her the best I could, Luke looked as though he would loose consciousness anytime soon. I finally reached the open hatch, and my hands and knees were covered in blisters, and my back hurt more than it did before, not to mention my growing need to break down and cry.

Leia pulled us inside the Falcon quickly.

"Luke needs medical attention now," I said, my voice was hoarse and gravelly.

A medical droid appeared from behind Leia and took Luke out of my grip. I winced as the droid accidentally bumped my back.

"Since when did we have a medical droid?" I questioned, my voice still not quite my own.

"Lando brought it," Leia said, taking my arm.

I reeled from her grasp, "Lando?" I hissed.

"Yes (y/n), he's a good guy, really," Leia began, but I ignored her.

I ran towards the cock pit, despite the amount of pain it caused me to move quickly. Lando? What was that traitor scum doing on this ship? I reached the cock pit within a short amount of time.

Lando sat in the captain chair where Han was supposed to be, and Chewy sat next to him like they were pals.

"You," I hissed, launching myself forward as he turned his chair to face me.

I racked my nails down his face, knocking him backwards in his chair. I clawed at him hard enough to draw blood. Within seconds Chewy was behind me, holding back my arms and keeping me from hurting Lando anymore.

"(Y/n) let me explain!" Lando yelled.

My back burned as it pressed against Chewy, and at this point tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I don't want to hear your explanation! It's your fault," I screeched, struggling in Chewy's grip.

Chewy let out several cry's, telling me to let him talk, telling me to stop it. I was full of hatred, but I slowly quit struggling. Chewy still held onto my arms, as I let Lando explain himself. I no longer wanted to kill him, I just wanted Han back.

Lando's cheek was nice and puffy, due to my extreme clawing. I didn't feel bad, it was still partially his fault Han was taken from me. I guess deep down he was a good person, but it would take me a long time to completely forgive him.

"Go get yourself taken care of," Lando said, turning his chair from me and returning to piloting the Falcon.

I was too exhausted to say anything else. Chewy let go of me, and I slowly made my way to where I had entered the ship from above.

Leia, Luke, and the medical droid sat in the room with the hatch that I had entered through. Medical machines covered almost every wall of the room, except for one small cot. Luke sat on the cot, flexing and relaxing his new hand. How a single medical droid could do that, and in that small amount of time, I didn't know. Leia stood near Luke, watching as the droid ran several tests on him. She didn't notice me until I had fully entered the small room.