The Battle of Hoth

Hello my dears! Alright, so this chapter is looooong, I'm trying to make up for last times short chapter, and taking so long to update. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!  -Vamp Lover

Your POV

I wasn't particularly fond of the rebel base, but after almost freezing to death, I was rather happy to be inside of it. It took all night for the rebels to find and rescue us, which I could understand. The temperatures were below zero, even after the sun began to rise. Needless to say, I was extremely happy to be out of the cold.

As soon as we got to the base Luke was taken in the opposite direction of Han and I, hopefully to be warmed up and treated.

I walked along side Han, trying not to wince every time I took in a deep breath, my ribs weren't making my situation any easier. We were headed towards the control room, where all of the higher ups sat around and discussed plans and issues. Giving the bad news about the Empire, wasn't going to be fun. I glanced around the narrow hallways as we walked, boxes and unused pipes were still scattered everywhere. I nearly tripped over a large wire when I felt Han tugging on my arm. I turned to him curiously.

"Why don't you go get yourself taken care of? You nearly froze to death, and you're just acting like it's nothing," he said.

A slow smile spread across my face, "Are you worried about me Captain?"

"Yeah, your health affects mine. If my partner isn't in peak condition, how is she supposed to keep me alive?" he smirked down at me.

"Oh come on, you've got Chewy to do that," I teased, putting my hands on my hips, and gasping at the sudden pain I was feeling from the action.

"My point exactly," Han said, reaching down to remove my hands. "I'll be the bearer of bad news, don't worry about it. You better hurry, before all hell breaks loose."

I smiled again, wrapping my arms around Han's neck, and kissing his cheek. "What would I do without you looking out for me?" I asked as I began to walk away.

"Come on Princess, we both know you wouldn't be doing anything, if it weren't for me."

I had to suppress my laughter, because it was true. The lovable smuggler had risked his life several times to save mine. Man was I a lucky girl.

Han's POV

I watched (y/n) as she walked away. Solo, has she gotten you whipped or what? I thought to myself. The truth was, I like being wrapped around her finger, it was a nice change. I grinned to myself, turning and walking towards the control room. Great, now I get to be 'Commander Solo, the Bearer of Bad News'.

Your POV

Bandage after bandage, after bandage, after bandage. That's all I felt like I could see. My shirt was pulled over my head, and I could only look down at the work the medical droids were doing too me. Gauze of all kinds was being wrapped around my abdomen, and while it felt strange, it was better than wearing a brace.

"How does that feel Ms. Organa?" one droid asked me.

"Better I guess. I don't feel as fragile," I said.

The droid looked as though she smiled, her metallic arms leaving the gauze on my body. The other droid walked to the large machine next to the cot I was sitting on. He pushed several buttons, then looked down at me.

"You should be good to go ma'am," he said.

I smiled, "Great. Can I see my friend? I'm quite curious and worried about how he's doing."