The Forest Moon of Endor

Happy May the 4th my dears! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. With that said, May the fourth be with you! -Vamp Lover

Han's POV

The Imperial spaceship was a piece of junk. Not only was it slow, it was small and extremely over crowded. Chewy sat next to me in the pilot seats, (y/n) stood behind me, and if there was more room I'm pretty sure she would have been pacing. Leia sat on the ground with C-3PO and R2, I guess we needed them to get through the controls or something.

Luke was leaning against one of the walls, that surprisingly didn't have countless wires sticking out of it. The other group of rebels was hidden behind our group, I was happy they volunteered to come, but I didn't know how well things were going to turn out.

While everyone else talked amongst themselves (y/n) filled me in on everything I had missed during the past month. I was beyond angry at Jabba for taking a month of my life from me, but there wasn't much I could do about it, seeming he was dead. Now that, brought a smile to my face.

"Well Princess I'm sorry I missed it," I said after (y/n) finished.

I glanced over my shoulder to see that (y/n) had a sad smile on her face, "Me too."

(Y/n)'s head was shielded with a green camouflaged helmet, but I could see her face and that's all I really cared about. Our entire crew was decked out in equipment for the planet Endor. We wouldn't blend in with the stormtroopers, but hopefully we wouldn't need to.

"Vader is near," Luke said from the back of the small ship.

Sure enough as soon as I looked through my peripherals I could see the Executor. The ship was huge compared to our piece of junk, man did I want nothing more than to be in the Falcon.

"Guess it's time for us to get permission for entrance," I said, switching on the radio system.

After lots of shaky dialogue we were on the brink of being turned away, or even worse shot down.

"We shouldn't have come," (y/n) murmured from behind me, "Vader can sense Luke and I."

I wished that I could've told her she was wrong, but I didn't want to mess things up over the radio more than I already had. We sat in silence for a moment, then the Empire agreed to let us onto the forest moon.

Relief flooded the room as I turned off the radio. I guided the Imperial ship too the ground and we quickly dispersed. We filed out of the ship one by one, and as I reached the ground forest air rushed into my lungs.

I will say, I liked Endor a lot more than the Dagobah system, well except for the stormtroopers everywhere and the whole saving the world factor. Trees were everywhere, both fallen and standing, it was hard to believe that a base wasn't too far away. (Y/n) stood next to me, and everyone filed into a small circle.

"Alright, the obvious plan here is to stay undetected. If we can pull that one off our lives will be a heck of a lot easier," I said to the group.

"With that said-" (y/n) began but a gun blast soared over her head and disrupted her dialogue.

"Can't we just have one thing go right?" I exclaimed.

(Y/n) grabbed my wrist and dashed towards where the gun fire came from. Generally we run the other way, but that's just my opinion. Leia followed us, and everyone else just stood there shocked.

"Head towards the shield, take out anyone who sees you!" (y/n) shouted over her shoulder at the group.

We dashed towards the trooper that had fired at us, and he appeared in our field of vision just as he jumped on a speeder.

"How are we going too-" I began, (y/n) cut me off by dragging me towards an unoccupied speeder.

I jumped on quickly, understanding what she meant. As I did so we were shot at by several other troopers, jumping on speeders of their own. Leia took the one next to me before (y/n) had the chance, so (y/n) jumped on behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Catch them," (y/n) said, sounding extremely determined.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," I murmured, pushing the throttle as far as it would go.

Hello again! Sorry this chapter is suuuuper short, I actually wasn't planning on updating to day, but with it being May 4th and all I felt obligated. My normal update should be out on Sunday, and it will be longer I swear! Anyways, I hope you guys are having an amazing "Star Wars day." I refuse to refer to it as that, because everyday is Star Wars day in my book, but I hope today was great for you guys. Love you all, and as always thank you for the read. -Vamp Lover