Jealousy

Hello my dears! I am now realizing that I forgot to mention one thing. Everything about (y/n) is you and your features EXCEPT your last name. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that! But because in this story you are Leia's sister your last name is Organa. That is all, hope you enjoy this chapter! -Vamp Lover

Han's POV

What in the galaxy would a stuck up Princess want to talk to me about? I was perfectly fine with her keeping to herself, but now I get to suffer through whatever it is she has to tell me. Not my definition of fun.

I stalked behind Leia as she led me who knows where. This was my ship after all, where in the heck was she going? She sure seemed to act as though she knew where she was going, but I doubted that possibility.

"Sweetheart, this hall's a dead end," I said as she turned down a narrow corridor.

"Well we don't have to go any further," she said turning to look at me abruptly.

"What?" I questioned.

"I have a proposition for you."

"Oh really?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"As soon as we get to Yavin, if you leave (y/n) alone I will not consider you my enemy," she said swiftly.

"What does (y/n) and I have anything to do with you? No deal, sorry Sweetheart," I said, and began to walk away.

"I don't know how you two know each other, or what scenarios you have been through, but I most certainly don't approve-"

"And when did I ask for your approval?" I barked, cutting her off.

My anger was rising relatively steadily by now. If there's one thing I hated it was someone poking into my business. Particularly when (y/n) was involved. I wasn't going to loose her again.

"Do you honestly believe (y/n) would want to spend her life with you? I believe you were the one who left her all those years. How is she supposed to know you won't do it again? I don't think you're any better of a person you were all those years ago. My sister is happy, and I will not have you ruining that. I finally have her back, and I refuse to let a scruffy nerfherder like you take her away from me," Leia spouted, she was pretty much yelling now.

"If I had the choice do you think I would have left? Guess what Sweetheart, not everyone gets an easy life handed to them like you do. What makes you think (y/n) is happy in her predicament now? The day I leave her again will be the day I die, and trust me if that's what you have planned, I'm not going down without a fight."

"I know of several people who would do anything to get their hands on you. How does becoming one of Jabba's decorations sound to you? I'm past the point of being civil. (Y/n) will be happy with me, that's all there is to this story. If you respect (y/n) you will leave as soon as we arrive. If you choose to stay, kiss your smuggling days goodbye Han Solo. I'm perfectly fine with playing the bad guy in your scenario, choose wisely," with that she stalked off.

What the hell was her problem? I let out a frustrated groan. This my friends is why I hate the monarchy. Let's see my options, stay with (y/n) and make both of us miserable, or leave (y/n) and feel more guilty than before. Maybe she's right, maybe (y/n) would be happier playing princess for a while. Maybe I only ruin things, hell if I hadn't have even come into (y/n)'s life she wouldn't have been alone, she could've been at home with her family. Dammit, looks like I will be leaving yet again.

Your POV

I inched closer to Luke fascinated by this so called lightsaber. I thought they were only a myth, until I say Darth Vader's up close. It still scared me. I pushed that thought out of my mind, hoping that jedi still did exist.

"Where does one get a lightsaber?" I questioned.

"Well it was my father's. Ben said he used to know my father in the time of the jedi. He said they trained together, and my father was an exceptional jedi knight until he was killed by Darth Vader. Ben was trying to teach me some things, but I'm afraid I'm far from his skill level."

I knew I was going out on a limb but I was curious, "Can I see?"

Luke smiled at my sudden fascination, "Sure."

Luke stood up and walked into the center of the cock pit. Chewbacca suddenly became very interested in the ship controls and disappeared. C-3PO and R2 walked over behind me.

"Um Master Luke I'm not sure this is the best idea," 3PO said.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to break anything," Luke said.

A bright blue beam of light erupted from the end of the saber. I was mesmerized. A soft hum erupted from the saber as it worked. Luke swung it around in elaborate circles for a moment, then put it away.

"How does it work?" I said.

"Well it takes great will power, and an invisible source called the force that every jedi is supposed to be guided by. It's all still new to me," Luke said.

I smiled, awesome. As I finished being totally awe struck, Leia walked back into the cock pit. Followed a couple moments later by Han.

"Good talk?" I questioned, smirking at Han.

"Depends on your definition of good," Leia said, she looked victorious more than anything.

I glanced over at Han again, who shook his head and averted his eyes. I shot him a questioning look.

As I was growing more and more confused, a distressed wookie call erupted from where the ship was being piloted.

"Sounds like we've reached the base," Han said, walking towards Chewbacca. I was going to get up and follow him, but my leg erupted in pain. I cursed in my head and stayed put in my seat next to Luke.

It felt as though the ship was gliding towards the base's landing pad. The ride was smoother than before, most likely due to the work of two pilots versus the auto gear. Before I knew it we were on the ground, and Luke was wrapping his arm around my waist, helping me walk towards the exit of the Falcon. We followed Leia onto the landing pad, followed by the droids and a lingering Han Solo.

We were greeted by several rebel leaders I had never seen before in my life, but Leia greeted them all by name. One distressed looking man ran up too us and starting to murmur nonsense.

"Slow down Porkins," Leia said.

The man nodded, "We were afraid you two died in Alderaan. Having two rebel princess's with us should put everyone in higher spirits."

He scurried away and several others came near us, I can't remember half of what was said, but I do recall being swept into a bear hug. Luke let out a distressed cry as I was ripped out of his arms. I let out a gasp as I put weight on my injured leg.

"You're hurt!" a woman exclaimed, "Come with me darling."

I tried to object but I was swept into someone's arms, and the next thing I knew I was being carried away. I looked back at Han, who had a sad smile on his face.

Hello again! So next chapter will hopefully be longer. Let me know what you guys think of this so far, sorry for making Leia the bad guy, but someone has to be right? Anyways thanks for the read, please comment and vote thanks!!! -Vamp Lover