Crash Landing Into the Swamp

Han's POV

I had flown past the Dagobah System several times, and never gave it any thought. It was simply an inhabited swamp planet, so you could imagine my genuine surprise when (y/n) said she wanted to go there.

I glanced over my shoulder at (y/n). She looked relatively confused, but determined.

"Why would you want to go to the Dagobah system?" I questioned, but shifted the Falcon's route towards the planet anyway.

"I... I just have a feeling," (y/n) said.

"Well it's better than anything else we've got," Leia said.

"For once Sweetheart, I agree with you," I mumbled.

"Does this Dagobah system involve monsters?" a bewildered looking C-3PO questioned, emerging from one of the Falcon's hallways.

"Where the heck have you been?" we all said in unison.

"Cleaning my circuits to be matter of fact," the droid said.

I let out a sigh. That droid was really getting on my nerves. Despite his annoyingness, I had a ship to fly.

We flew rather smoothly until we saw the swamp planet. The change of pace was strange. For once we didn't have ships or monsters trying to kill us. Sadly, like everything of ours, it was short lived. As soon as we entered Dagobah's atmosphere the ship began going haywire.

The Falcon's emergency lights began to flash off and on. The ship was no longer gliding forward, but thrashing at strange angles and speeds.

"What's going on?" (y/n) exclaimed.

"I wish I knew Princess," I mumbled, frantically switching on the Falcon's emergency controls.

Chewy let out a distressed cry, telling me what was wrong.

"Figures!" I shouted over the sirens inside the ship that were now going off.

"What's wrong with you two? Just fly the ship!" Leia yelled.

I had to stop myself from screaming at her, "If it was that easy, don't you think I would?" I managed through an angry tone instead.

"Well what's going on? Is there anything we can do?" (y/n) questioned.

By this point, the Falcon was almost in a nose dive, headed directly into the swamp mess.

"The engines are down, which means the only thing we can do is hold on," I yelled over the growing noise.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" 3PO exclaimed.

I gripped the controls, trying to alter the Falcon's course. I didn't want to smack into the ground that was for sure. Chewy let out a yell, (y/n) gripped her seat so hard her fingers were white, Leia looked as though she was about to puke, and C-3PO was being tossed everywhere.

Then we smacked the ground. My upper body was thrown forwards onto the controls, Leia was thrown from her chair, and (y/n) clung to the back of my chair like her life depended on it. Chewy let out a groan, and 3PO sat in a jumbled mess on the ground.

"This is terrible," I groaned, rising up off of the controls.

"You mean we didn't die?" (y/n) asked, scanning the room with a look of pure doubt on her face.

"We should have, and yet here we are," Leia said.

"No sense in dwelling on it," I grumbled, standing up and helping (y/n) to her feet.

I glanced down at her, she looked a little shaken, but that was it.

"Well Princess, now what?" I asked her.