Attacked

I'm starting another story.TOO MANY STORIES!
BUT I HAD TO
I HAD IT IN MY HEAD
AND THEN WATTPAD DIDNT WORK
AND THEN IT DID WORK
AGGDHHSHHSAJAIA
----------------

"I can't believe we left our armour at home!"Jesse shouted,killing an Infected Enderman.

She dodged another Infected Enderman and stabbed it in the leg.She pushed it over to Olivia's trap.The Enderman triggered the pressure plate and the block beneath it fell.It had fallen too far to teleport back out now.

They had been called to a small village to defend it from a horde of Infected Enderman.Attacks like these had been happening more often now,and every single Enderman was now infected.

"Is Lukas coming?"Petra slashed at an Enderman.

"His own home is getting attacked by a smaller horde,so no."Jesse replied,killing the Enderman Petra was trying to kill.

An Enderman swung an arm at Petra but she saw it coming and ducked.

BOOM!

A few Endermen went flying.One skidded in front of Jesse so she stabbed it in the chest.

"Axel,tone it down on the TNT,would you?"Jesse shouted."We still want to save the village."

"Sorry,couldn't resist."Axel called from just outside the village.

Jesse saw Petra rolling her eyes.There were only a few Endermen left.

A short yelp came from behind Jesse.She turned around.Olivia was backed up against a house,an Endermen in front of her,purple froth forming around it's mouth.

"Olivia!"Jesse shouted.

In a sudden burst of speed,Jesse rushed over to the Endermen and whacked it with her sword.
Despite being infected,they seem dumber than normal.

The Endermen rounded on Jesse,snarling and drooling.Jesse let out a battle cry and stabbed it again.The Endermen dispersed.

"Are you okay?Did it hurt you?Bite you?"Jesse turned to Olivia,anxiety coursing through her.

"I'm fine."Olivia sighed,shivering."This is so wrong,Jesse.Endermen don't drool.Ugh."

"Soren's really done it this time."Jesse agreed.

She turned around and watched Petra finish off the last Endermen.All the villagers had fled.They would probably return later.

Axel calmed down and put away his TNT.

"Is Olivia okay?"He asked,walking over.

"She's fine."Jesse said."Did anyone get bitten?"

Petra and Axel shook their heads.Jesse smiled and Olivia came next to her.

"Should we check on Lukas?"Petra asked.

Jesse nodded."He might need some help."

Everyone knew where Lukas lived.He had a home in the mountains next to the forest where Jesse's treehouse was.

He probably wouldn't need any help.Knowing Lukas and his Ocelots,he would've gotten rid of the Endermen without getting himself bitten.

Or...

------------------------