Weapon

"What the heck is that?"

Axel pointed to a black shape in the sky.

"What is that?"Magnus looked at Olivia.

"I don't know."Olivia admitted.

It wasn't a bat,but it couldn't be much else.Too small to be a ghast.Not an Enderdragon.

It looked almost human.

"It could be a threat."Gabriel noted,unsheathing his sword.

"Maybe."Jesse said.

The figure drew closer,and seemed to be human ish in appearance.It seemed to be yelling...no...it was holding something that was yelling.

What the..? Was this one of Soren's tricks?A new monster?Jesse unsheathed her sword at the thought.It's enchanted blade gleamed like diamonds.

"Put me down!"

Olivia exchanged a glance with Jesse.That voice...

"Wait,no,I was kidding!Are you serious?Good.AH JESSE!JESSE!"

"Petra?"Jesse stared at the struggling shape with disbelief.

"It is!"Olivia yelped."But what's holding her is...something else."

Something else.

The thing that was holding Petra came closer and closer and...

"What is that abomination?!"Jesse shrieked.

It turned out that the thing had a tail and wings that looked like the Enderdragon's.

---------------------------------

It was the most horrible thing that Amber had every heard.

She felt like her ears had exploded,but she could still hear.

It hurt worse than a anything.

She tried to block her ears,but that did nothing.

Then the noise stopped.

Amber was on the floor,hands wrapped around her head.Sammy walked over to her,rubbing his ears,and offered a hand.

"You fools have to fight,or that will happen again."

The trainer,a man called Ivor,glared at her.

"WE DON'T WANT TO FREAKING FIGHT,YOU FREAK!"Kloe yelled,shaking her fist at him.

He was behind protective glass,watching them.Soren had assigned him to them becuase they needed 'special attention'.Sammy had told Amber that the other intructors were probably Enderpeople.

Ivor raised the hollowed-out piece of wood to his mouth and blew,that horrible sound returning.

Amber tried to block her ears again,but to no avail.Sammy gasped-at least,it seemed like it-and nearly fell over.

It stopped.

"Fight!"Ivor snarled."If you want to be on the winning side,you'll do as I say."

Sammy reluctantly turned to the armor stand with a pumpkin on top.In one quick moment,he turned into a black wolf and leaped at the stand.

In the next quick moment,he tore the pumpkin apart.

"Good."Ivor had satisfaction in his voice.For once."Now Kloe."

He flipped a switch and a pumpkin was dropped onto the armor stand.

Defiance flashed in Kloe's eyes and she crossed her arms,making it obvious that she wasn't going to do it.

"Kloe,please."Sammy pleaded.

Amber whimpered like a lost puppy,dreading the horrible sound.

Kloe considered it,looking at Sammy.

"Fine."She snorted.

Instead of flat out leaping,Kloe shifted and ran towards the stand.She bowled it over and her teeth were just under the pumpkin.Where the neck would be.

She trotted back to Sammy and Amber,shook her white fur and shifted back.

"Eh."Ivor sniffed."Less mercy next time."

"Mercy?Mercy?!I had the neck!I just didn't waste a good pumpkin!"Kloe snarled.

She reminds me a lot of Petra.Petra should be with the others now.I would think. Amber nearly sighed.

"Amber.Fight it."Ivor instructed.

There was something in his tone that made Amber remember something.

"Fight it."

"But I don't want to!"

"You will.It will be easy,and you will fight it."

"B-but I don't want to..."Amber whimpered,remembering every detail of that day.

Ivor held up the hollowed-out piece of wood and Amber turned to the armor stand.

-----------------

"Did he do anything to you?"Jesse asked.

They were in the shelter.Petra had no scratches.

"There was a potion.And uh...it made me see things."Petra shuddered."Everyone was dead.Then the Witherstorm came back."

"Everyone was dead?"Olivia repeated."Even Amber?"

"She wasn't in the hallucination."Petra shook her head.

"But this 'Amber' character was in the temple,right?"Magnus asked.

Petra nodded."But there's something worse."

"What?"Jesse exchanged a glance with Olivia.

"He's going to kill everyone in the world with this army...this army of Silencers,half Enderdragon people and werewolves...and he's going to do it at dawn."

-------------------

Amber was back in her cage.She was curled up,as a wolf,in the corner between the iron bars and the back wall.The light had faded,the redstone lamps that had given light to the temple were off for night.

"And remember."Soren's happy voice echoed through the temple."At dawn,we rise."

--------------------

Okay,so Soren's going for total world domination.I have turned the singing Soren into the Spawn of Satan =0

It wasn't untill a few days ago that I realized how much people loved this story...even more than Bearable.One person "Gritted their teeth waiting for the next update".You know who you are XD