Journals

Okay.So.

I'm just doing this to pass some time.I've been wondering whether I should kill myself.It leaves the world with one less person who is totally gonna become an Enderzombie.

Meh.

He wants me to be his guinea pig again,but I said no.He still badgers me with letters that mysteriously appear in front of my house.I know he never leaves his test rooms,so I'm still puzzled.

But does he have a cure?That is the question.His presence lingers in my dreams.Maybe he created that dream visitor he said he was gonna make.Maybe he's just testing it.

I cleaned the wound a couple of times.It will probably be a scar forever.That makes things difficult.

Ugh.

For some reason the Endermen avoid me.That must be some upside of the bite,right?Or maybe it's something else.

...I know he's not going to do anything about it.That's for sure.I wish he would just go away!I wish he would leave me alone!

My problems won't fade from complaining.But I can't do anything about it,either.At least It lets me stay when I need to.It'll get its time.Sometime.I know It wants to run.But I can't let it,not yet.

Okay,a day has passed and I figured out that the Endermen ignore animals.Thats good,It can run as soon as I finish writing.

The Endermen have a strange dislike of carrots and potatoes.I wonder why.Also,I ran through a bunch of Endermen and instead of ignoring me,they made this horrible scream and ran away.I don't know why.

They certainly seem uncomfortable just looking at me.

------------------------

This should leave you with a few questions.Who is this person?What is this he she is talking about?What wound?Why won't it fade?Who are they?Why do the Endermen hate them?

What is this It they are talking about?

I'm going to see Mockingjay part 2 today :)