Infections and Poisons

Lukas vomited green stuff again and screamed.

"Will he become a zombie?"Petra asked.

"I think so."Amber bit her lip.

Lukas screamed again and kicked out his legs,catching Jesse in the foot.She winced,the kick wasn't too hard,but she felt her throat tightening as she watched Lukas go through agony.

Lukas screamed again,and his eyes met Jesse's.

"Kill me."He choked."Kill me now!"

Lukas let out a strangled scream.

"Wait,I have an idea!"Jesse exclaimed.

"What?"Olivia asked.

"What if Amber bites him?Or you or Petra?Maybe the werewolf thing will override the Infection!"Jesse suggested.

Amber unsheathed her stone sword and cut herself with it.

"Hold him still for a moment!"Amber ordered.

I thought I said bite him? Jesse thought.

Petra and Axel held Lukas,and Amber let the blood drip onto Lukas's wound.Something hissed-the blood,Jesse realised,and Lukas's struggles grew softer.

"That actually worked?!"Amber exclaimed."Soren needed something he could control to rule the world.Turns out he can't control the Endermen,so he needed something stronger.Something that could survive Infection.Werewolf blood fights the infection!"

That makes sense!

Amber let more blood drip into the wound.

"We need more blood."Petra muttered.

She got her iron sword and cut her own arm.Lukas's screams changed into whimpers and his eyes started changing from green back into blue.

Amber made her cut longer,and soon enough Lukas was...cured.

"It worked!"Olivia yelled.

"Tell me I won't have to go through that again."Lukas mumbled,closing his eyes.

"You won't."Jesse assured him.

Am I telling a lie?

---------------

You guys seriously didn't think I would kill off Lukas,did you?
I'm not making the same mistake twice.
Wait,it wasn't a mistake.