Amber's Story

Axel quickly blocked the door and Amber flinched as all eyes went to her.

"Tell us what this is,"Jesse tapped the note.

Amber winced.

"You do know I can force my way out?"Amber looked at the door.

"I doubt it."Petra growled.

"I'm too quick for you."Amber shook her head."But I won't.I've never told anyone my story,because the people I have met called me mad."

"So."Olivia said."Spill it."

Amber looked from Jesse to Petra,and then rolled up her sleeve.

There was a bite there.

"What is this?"Lukas gasped.

"I-I was the original,"Amber started."The first werewolf."

In the first second there was Amber,and then there was a wolf.

Olivia gasped and backed up.

Her fur was light brown and she had a white chest.The wolf Amber looked at Petra and her ear twitched.

"It was you."Petra exclaimed."You taught me to survive!"

And then the wolf shifted back in an instant.

"Yeah."Amber confirmed."Can we all just calm down?"

"Nope,"Axel grumbled.

Jesse shot a look at him."We can sit."

Relief flashed in Amber's eyes.

"So.I noticed that you're always up early."Jesse said.

"I never slept.I was always a wolf.It got too restless."Amber explained."And It can come out by force if it has too."

"So tell us how.How do you shift that fast?What..."Lukas trailed off.

"Okay.I'll start at what is important."Amber took in a deep breath.

"I was always the weird one.Pretty antisocial,becuase,as I said before,everyone just says I'm mad.
Why you didn't I'm not sure.Maybe it's becuase you've been with me for a small amount of time.

Anyway,I was just out in the forest minding my own business,when this wolf came and bit me.
I don't know why,but I do know what it must have mutated when it was born or something.

At first I just shifted all the time.When I got angry.When I got scared.I moved deeper into the forest.

Then I met Soren.

He didn't seem suprised or scared or anything when he saw what I was.He just took me to his temple and said he could help me.He said that he needed some of my blood.So he took it.

Then he started giving me excersises.By then I shifted when I was cold.He started with helping me shift faster.The faster I shifted,the less instense the pain was.

Then when I instant shifted,he took some more blood and showed me some of what he did.He was making Endermen.Or something for the Endermen.

He said that he could control them.He said that they would rule the world with him as the leader.He wanted to be reconized again.

So he said I could test what he was making,and I,gullible as I was,said yes.I started with a new type of Endermen,the Silvers.

They were a greyish with green eyes,and they were silent unless talking to each other.They were much more intelligent,but as I found,impossible to control.

Apart from one.

I told Soren,and he said that my reward was more excersises for my werewolf thing.He kept the Endermen as a sort of pet thing and called it Silencer.I don't know why.

So he started with making me repeat things in my head as I shifted into a wolf.

I am human.

Eventually the thought stuck in my head as a wolf.Forever.

My name is Amber.

That was next.Soon enough,I remembered everything about myself,and I didn't need to cling on to the facts anymore.

When I got the facts covered,the memories came too.

Then I learned to shift at will,and to keep myself from shifting unless it was too cold.I learned that if I didn't shift my wolf side would get restless.It was really uncomfortable.If you leave it for four days,it comes out by force.

Then I found out that he didn't need my blood.Anyone could've given me the excersises.

I turned on him and left,but he still gives me notes.How,I don't know,but I think it's Silencer.

But on this note it talks about Silencer.I think maybe he's going to use every single Endermen as a weapon.I don't know.

But that's my how and my why and just me."

-----------------------

Amber's story has been revealed!

Okay.