Greatest Fear

I can be so heartless sometimes 😌
------------------------------------------------------------

Amber cried out as she took another blow.She curled into a small ball,trembling.Pain exploded in her leg.

Why doesn't it bite me?

The world was a blur.She couldn't see Silencer.It was probably behind her.

But it's not after anyone else. A small sigh of relief escaped her lips.Nobody get hurt by a monster that was after her. And working for him.

Amber raised her head but it got knocked down again.Stars danced in her vision,but they were chased away by black,hostile clouds.

Amber moaned and the trembling to worse.Something grabbed the collar of her shirt and she got lifted up.Amber mewled.Mewled like a kitten.A pathetic kitten.She didn't know why she did it.

She felt hot breath on her neck,and heard Silencer gurgle.She just hung there limply and closed her eyes.

I'm afraid of a lot of things.You.Soren.Slimes.But I'm also scared for the Order.Go on,take me away.They're more important than I am.
■¤□♡▪}~[●♡□《◆《○♢○♢♢○◇♡♡●\○

Olivia started to get colder.

Blood loss.

Her brain was slowing.In her pain filled thoughts,she realised what could happen.

Shifting.

Olivia shrieked when she realised and curled into a ball.Even that motion made her want to scream.Her skin would be screaming if they had voice.So would her muscles.

She made a sort of strangled noise and closed her eyes.

Don't let me shift.Please,please don't let me go into that horrible,slow shift.

◆《□♡▪♡\♡<♡■《■♡○♡○♡

Run run.

But she couldn't run anymore.There was a ravine in front of her.A deep,scary ravine.

Something made a noise,and she turned her head to the right.

Something injured?A cow,maybe?I could do with a meal.

She walked down the edges of the ravine,but couldn't see anything.The noise came again,and she looked over the edge.

Is that a human?

It looked hurt.Dying.It was bleeding out.It moaned.

She.It's a she.Why are you so familiar,she-human?

She felt sorry for the human.It was dying so slowly.

I will sing for you,human.Maybe I can comfort you as your spirit leaves the earth.

She howled.She tried to make it beautiful.But she stopped.The she-human had turned her head up to her and moaned something she didn't understand.

What do you want,she-human? She tilted her head to the side slightly. Moan again?

The human did it again,hope in her voice.

I cannot understand.I'm sorry.

Then she realised where she had seen this human.

You were in the big dirt den,weren't you?! You looked so much better then.

The human called out to her.She said the same word.

You say the same thing.Do you mean me?

The human did it again.

I have a feeling you do.But I can't help you.

□¤○♤~♡□♡◆《□♡●♡○♡

"So Olivia and Petra are werewolves?"Magnus repeated.

"Yes!And that was Petra's howl right then!"Jesse was getting impatient with them.

She dodged the trees.Something was wrong.Petra disliked Amber too much to have learned how to shift.Maybe she did,by herself.But that was unlikely.

The forest started to clear up.Jesse could see a ravine up ahead.There was a wolf looking at something over the edge of the cliff.Petra.

"Be quiet."Jesse ordered."Stay quiet."

"But surely if there is trouble-"Gabriel started.

"Be quiet.Stay quiet."Jesse repeated,edging forward slowly.

"And why do we havta listen to you?!"Magnus shouted.

Petea whirled around and snarled,but didn't move.

She didn't smell us.

Jesse moved forward slowly.It was just her.Good old Jesse.Nobody to be afraid of.

Petra growled and ran off into the forest.

"No!Don't leave!"A voice wailed.

"Olivia!"Jesse ran over to the edge of the ravine.

Petra just ran off.Lukas isn't here.Amber is somewhere else.This is all my fault.

Olivia was lying in a little pool of blood,cuts and bruises all over her body.Dried tears covered her face.

"Olivia..."Jesse's heart cracked."I'll get you out."

"Lukas left me..."Olivia murmured.

Lukas...left her?No.Work on getting Olivia out.Other problems later.

□《~♡~♢●《◆《□♡\♡\《○
I'll be back. She promised in her mind.

Though I hope I don't have to.I have to find the she-wolf.Maybe she needs help.
The other humans should help you.I hope.

The sun was slowly descending.It wouldn't be night for another few hours but-

Something grabbed her scruff and lifted her off of the ground.She squirmed and tried to bite whoever caught her,but she couldn't.

It gurgled.

The un friendly tall thing!

Next to her hung a human.The scent of blood filled her mouth.The human's eyes were closed,and she was as limp as something dead.But the human was still breathing.

Why does it want a human?Why does it want me?

---------------------

Hello.I've been expecting you.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahah.

Sigh.I am so not original.

Bai.