Silencer

Jesse had to support Olivia the whole way back becuase she was trembling so much.Lukas wore an expression that was similar to the one he had just after his friends became Infected.

They got back,and Axel was waiting for them.He looked at Amber for a moment,who stared back,then let them in.

"God,you're okay!"Petra jumped to her feet.

Her smile faded when she saw Amber.

"What's she doing here?"

"Helping."Amber spat."And I expect you to cooperate,becuase I think you actually want my help."

Petra's mouth dropped open for a second.

"I'm not a mind reader,don't worry."Amber smirked."I've just been used to looking for body language."

"What...?Wait...how...my body wouldn't tell you anything!"Petra protested.

It was interesting,Jesse had to admit.

"When Jesse brought me back,you seemed angry on the outside,but your body relaxed."Amber explained.

Petra's eyes widened.

"Can we get some sleep now?"Lukas asked."And no more running out at night.Seriously."

Olivia shuddered,and held Jesse's hand.

"Can we sleep with a fire lit,please?"Olivia pleaded.

Jesse nodded,and everyone else agreed.

□《◇《○♡~}~[□♡□♡◆《□♤\{

Jesse woke to Olivia shaking her shoulder.Jesse opened her mouth to speak but Olivia shook her head and pointed to the door.

The top block that boarded up the door was gone,and there was an Endermen peering in.It removed the bottom block,and Jesse stiffened.

Axel,Petra and Lukas were still asleep,but Amber was sitting up.Her eyes met Jesse's and she put a finger to her lips.She then mouthed something to Jesse,but Jesse shrugged,not knowing what it was.

The Endermen was a silverish colour,in Jesse's opinion,and had green eyes.It was also drooling slightly.Infected.

Jesse heard Amber whisper "Silencer."

The Endermen's head snapped to the door and it gurgled.Olivia pressed against Jesse's side as the Endermen put a hand to the door.

And opened it.

The Endermen bent down to get in.Jesse considered unsheathing her sword,but the Endermen would strike.

It looked straight into her eyes and gurgled,then looked at Olivia and repeated the noise.It looked at Axel,Lukas and Petra.Then it looked at Amber.

Amber moved slowly to face the Endermen.

"So this is what Soren decided to use you for."Amber whispered.

The Endermen screeched and put out a hand.

Lukas decided to stir.He looked at the Endermen and yelped.

What happened next was in slow motion for Jesse.

The Endermen teleported behind Lukas and started to bite down onto his neck.Lukas let out something worse than Olivia's shrieks,it was worse than anything Jesse had ever heard.

Axel and Petra woke up and bumped into eachother in the panic.

There was a light brown blur,then the Endermen screeched and let go of Lukas,who collapsed.Amber snarled and snapped at the Endermen.

Jesse screeched and got her diamond sword,but the Endermen had dissapeared.

Amber shifted back to human,but Jesse could only look at Lukas.He started to writhe,then shrieked in agony.

Amber blanched and kneeled down next to Lukas.Her hands went to fists,then she looked at the open door.

"SILENCER!I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY!" Amber yelled.

No,no,no! Jesse knelt down next to Lukas. I am not losing another friend to something the old Order created!

"That Endermen..."Petra started.

Lukas vomited green slime and screamed.

"Was Infected,and intelligent."Amber finished.

"It was Silencer,wasn't it?"Olivia whimpered."He was the only controllable Endermen that Soren created?"

Amber nodded.

"You didn't say anything about Soren infecting it though."Axel backed up as Lukas screamed again.

"He didn't!"Amber yelped."Not when I was there!And this is worse!It's like Soren infected Silencer with something more agonizing just to punish me!"

Lukas let out a blood-curdling shriek and when Jesse saw his eyes,they were green.

----------------------

Ooohhh!So what will happen to Lukas?Also,don't blame me for the idea :)
Actually,blame me for the idea.Blame another certain person for blooming the idea >:3 also blame me for being evil!

...I regret what I have done.I should've actually made Silencer bite Amber,but I didn't want you to think that the whole world revolved around Amber.She is an important character to the plot,but not a Mary-Sue ( I hope )