Iron Sword

Silencer was only the first thing to wake Olivia up.

The second time was from a nightmare.The Witherstorm coming back.

The third time was also from a nightmare. Everyone had been Infected,including herself. Even though werewolf blood was stronger than the Infection...

It still haunted Olivia's dreams.

The fourth time she just woke up. Silencer's visit made her uneasy.

The next time...also a nightmare. Someone had been screaming.Jesse.Silencer had bitten her.

The sixth time?

That one woke everyone up.

A shriek split the air,and then everyone was awake.But it seemed that two people had already been awake.

Petra,who was standing up and holding an iron sword,froze as everyone woke up.Amber had her back to the walls of the shelter,trembling.

"She,"Amber pointed to Petra."Tried to cut my head off!"

"Hold on,"Petra dropped her sword."Jesse,I-"

Jesse looked furious.Even Olivia was scared.She had never seen Jesse look more mad.

"Holy crap,Petra!You're turning into a crazy person!"Jesse shouted.

"I don't think she's crazy,Jesse."Axel said.

Don't think she's crazy? Olivia shook her head. Is she crazy?

"You used to be kind,Petra,but now you're homicidal.What the heck is happening to you?"Jesse's voice had a hint of desperation in it.

"And what makes you think...that I was doing what you think I was doing?"Petra hissed.

"Amber confirmed it."Olivia pointed out.

Petra groaned.

"This is why we should just give up."Lukas mumbled.

Petra hung her head.Jesse looked at Lukas.The tension was overwhelming.Someone could cut it with a sword.

Axel looked like we wasn't sure whether to take sides or not.

"I think Petra's wolf side is getting restless."Amber murmured,head down.

"I don't want to shift!"Petra exclaimed.

We don't want to,but we have to. Olivia just wanted to escape.Escape everything bad in her life.

----------

That was short.Sorry.Writer's Block again.