Meeting

"I can't believe it!"Olivia hissed."We just lost everything!"

"We still have Jesse's awesome sword,and our weapons,and your redstone,and Axel's TNT,and my weapons."Petra pointed out.

Olivia growled and looked back at the setting sun.
Oh,Jesse thought.We better make a new shelter,or-

Suddenly something hard slammed into Jesse's side.

The world became a blur of green and blue as she fell onto the ground.Something sharp was up against Jesse's throat and she heard Olivia gasp.

"Stand still!"A high voice snapped."Or-"

Jesse couldn't turn her head to see who her attacker was.

"Oh my god.The Order!I'm so sorry!"The sharp thing was removed and Jesse got up.

She scrambled back to her friends and turned.

She was small.Jesse guessed that she would only be up to her shoulder.

"Who are you?"Axel demanded.

The girl flinched and dropped her stone sword.She had short brown hair that barely touched her shoulders,and lots of freckles on her face.She had a white and red checkered shirt with long sleeves and trousers with ragged ends.

"I didn't...I just..."She started.

"Why did you attack Jesse?"Axel tried again.

"I thought you were Infected.Everyone's Infected these days."The girl explained.

"But that's impossible!"Jesse exclaimed."We always fight off the hordes!"

The girl shook her head and sighed.

"You can't be in two places at once."She said.

Jesse stared.That many people she hadn't saved?Lukas walked up to the girl and murmured something to her.The girl nodded and murmured something back.

"She has shelter."Lukas announced.

Petra walked past Jesse to examine the girl.

"What's your name?"Petra asked.

"Amber."The girl replied.

Amber.Amber Amber Amber. The name was quite nice.And the girl had shelter.

"Can we stay at your shelter tonight?"Jesse asked."Infected Endermen ruined ours and took our stuff."

"That's why you don't have armour."Amber realised."Okay.It would be an honour!"

Amber started walking to Jesse's right and everyone followed.Jesse looked at Petra,who was still trying to examine the newcomer.Jesse knew her friend didn't trust Amber.

Lukas talked to Amber quietly.Jesse saw her face turning from angered,to outraged,then to horrified.He was probably talking to her about his other friends.

"There aren't any Endermen."Olivia noted."Or monsters."

"The monsters hide from the Endermen.The Endermen are probably destroying villages."Amber explained.

Olivia did that little ohhh and Axel looked around warily.He was strangely quiet,so unlike himself.Amber stopped at a small hill and punched out two dirt blocks,revealing a door.

"There's no shelter like a hill shelter."Amber smiled and went inside.

}}'}~♡●♡《◇《◆《□♡♡\♡~♢♢~♢▪○

Days since Endermen were infected:6

I didn't let It have a run last night,and I won't have time tonight.The more restless It grows,the harder the struggle.

He didn't leave a letter today.That clears up my path slightly.

I do hope that the Order find a cure,though.I'm still puzzled by possible outcomes of my situation.The killing path is a last resort.I'm sure that the Endermen will be a lot stronger than they look.

-----------------------------------

So,what do you think?Petra has doubts about Amber,and you don't know a lot about her.Do you trust her?

Also,what about the journal person?Who do you think it is?