Cleaning wounds

"Soren has lost it!"Olivia yelled.

"I thought he was a good guy!"Amber huffed.

"Not anymore,it seems."Axel growled.

Everyone grasped their weapons (or redstone) as Soren pressed a few more buttons.There were a few more clangs,and then ice fell onto the people-or werewolves.

The people writhed as spasms gripped their bodys.

Then skin turned into fur.

Teeth turned into fangs.

Figures grew smaller.

And then there were wolves.

"Oh my god..."Olivia gasped.

"Get ready!"Jesse yelled, swinging her sword to look threatening.

Soren laughed and pressed another button.

The glass went away.

At first,the wolves were unsure.Then Soren did something.A high-pitched noise came from somewhere,so high-pitched that it was barely audible.But the wolves whined and one howled,but that didn't work,so they tried outting their paws on their ears.

Out of the corner of her eye,Jesse saw Amber wince and back away.

"Poor things."Amber muttered.

Then the noise was over.

"Attack them!"Soren bellowed.

Twelve. Jesse counted.
Twelve wolves.

Then they ran forward.

For a moment,there was just blind running,then Jesse came to her senses.

Six of the wolves were going for Axel and Petra.

Amber was fighting three.

Olivia was fighting two.

Wait,wasn't there one mo-

Something slammed into Jesse's back and she felt hot breath on her neck.She tried to turn onto her stomach and stab the wolf,but her sword was just out of reach.

It's going to kill me!

Then the weight was lifted and there was a yelp.

At first Jesse thought her savior was Petra,but then she saw Amber.

"Thanks!"Jesse said.

"No problem."Amber replied.

Then Amber was gone in a flash,off to fight more wolves.

Jesse saw that Petra and Axel had killed three of the wolves,so she went to help Olivia.

"Need a hand?"Jesse slashed at one of the two wolves.

Jesse and Olivia were back to back,both facing a wolf.

"Why not?"Olivia panted."I could use a few."

The wolf that Jesse was facing was black.It growled at her.She heard Olivia move away,but Jesse was locked in a staring contest.

Jesse yelled a small battle cry and slashed at the wolf,who didn't see it coming,and was dead in one hit.

Axel and Petra had one wolf now.

Amber had two.

Jesse was going to help Amber,thinking that Olivia was okay with the one wolf,but then she heard a sob.

"Olivia?Are you okay?"Jesse turned around.

"Oh,Jesse,I can't-I mean- I just..."Olivia sobbed.

Then she showed Jesse her arm.

"It bit me,Jesse."Olivia cried.

"Oh..."Jesse was speechless.

"Jesse."She heard Petra say.

Jesse turned to face everyone else.Amber looked horrified.Axel seemed speechless.Then Petra looked at Jesse weirdly and rolled up her right sleeve.

"I got bitten too."Petra's words were hardly more than a whisper,filled with more fear that anybody had every seen out of her.

--------------------------

So Olivia and Petra got bitten,huh?So that means they are werewolves now.Huh.

Okay,I'm done here,so you can all start raging or crying or whatever you wanna do.

I can assure you,our two bitten friends are going to be in a lot of pain soon.