Kloe

Maybe if I can reach her through the bars...

Amber tried putting her hands through the bars.She could only reach so far.

"Come here!"Amber tried whistling.

Petra's head looked over at her and her head tilted to the side,listening.Amber whistled again,and Petra's head tilted the other way.

Petra began slowly creeping over.Amber kept whistling.Petra sniffed her hand curiously.

Don't bite me please.

Petra pressed up to the bars that separated them,looking at Amber. Yes...

Amber grapped a bit of Petra's fur and tried to get her to shift back.It was harder when Amber wasn't shifting,but then it was done.

Petra was human again.

"Wha...?"Petra looked around."Crap."

"I'm sorry."Amber backed away from the bars.

"We just need to get out of here."Petra growled.

There was a flapping,and then Maya was back in Amber's cage.

"I got some water..."She trailed off as she saw Petra in the other cage.

"Maya."Petra greeted,her eyes narrowed."You've changed since I've last seen you."

Maya shot her a look.

"You two know eachother?"Amber asked.

"Yes."Petra said.

"Water."Maya ignored Petra and put a glass bottle of water on the ground.

She turned and flew out of the cage,closing the door on the way out.

Amber looked at the water.She felt like doing nothing.At all.

After all,what lay ahead was inevitable death.Maybe torture.Soren would do that.Probably.

Maybe Petra would find a way out.

The rest of the Order...

Olivia.Jesse.Lukas.Axel.

Amber slumped against the back wall and closed her eyes.They would be okay now,right?No Silencer after them...

"Get up."Petra growled.

Amber opened one eye.

"Why?"

"Becuase we are going to find a way out of here,whether you like it or not."

"Can't see that happening."Came a new voice from Amber's right.

Amber opened her other eye and looked at the other cage.A girl was looking at them through the cage.There was a boy in her cage too,sleeping.

The girl had long blond hair and a black jacket,with blue pants.

"Who are you to say what we can or can't do?"Petra hissed.

"I've been here for ages.Mighty Order of the Stone?Pshh."The girl shook her head."Two members are already here,the rest will come.I bet ya."

"I'm not a member."Amber said.

"Who said I was talking about you?Everyone knows who you are."The girl spat."You're the girl Soren's always ranting about.Apparantly you're like a pig,always finding a way to annoy you."

Petra growled and punched the bars.

"Reuben wasn't annoying."

Reuben was a pig? Amber had heard the story from passing travellers.The name Reuben was spoken every so often,but she was sure he was a human.Of course,she wouldn't ask travellers.She didn't really want anyone to know where her house was but...

"Fact is,YOU ARE NOT SAVING US!"The girl yelled.

The boy in her cage woke with a start.He had black hair.

"Sorry Sammy."Obviously the boy was a friend of the girl.

"Wassup?"He murmured."Arguing again?"

The girl scowled at Petra and Amber."Let's just say I wish that I had stayed next to that annoying blue-haired freak."

Blue-haired freak?Who was that?

"Kloe."The boy-Sammy sighed."Why do you have to go and argue with every single person you meet?Enough allies,and we can get out of here.Maybe."

"Look,there are two members of the Order here."The girl pointed out."So obviously,resistance is futile."

Sammy snorted."They are people,just like us."

Kloe glared at Amber and Petra once more before turning her back on them then sitting down.Sammy mouthed sorry.

There was more flapping,and a male half-Enderdragon person hovered,looking into Amber and Kloe's cages.

"Shut up."He hissed.He coughed and spat out something purple."We don't want trouble here,do we?We might have to move you two."

He eyed Sammy,then Amber.

"You two haven't had your water.I suggest you do."He advised.

"How can you tell?"Amber spotted Sammy trying to hide a water bottle behind his back."Scent?"

The half-Enderdragon person hesitated before shaking his head.

"Drink it.It's for your own good."And with that,he was off.

Scent.There's something in the water. Amber realized.

"I knew it."Sammy hissed."Kloe,the water.It has something in it...I told you!"

"To put us to sleep?"Petra asked.

"Shifting."Sammy smashed the bottle."I'm not sure you understand,being part of the Order and all.

"Shifting!"Amber gasped."If we stop drinking,we can shift.But for you...you're a werewolf?"

But...if they could shift,maybe if an Enderdragon person came in...

No,that wouldn't work.There was just a drop. No path,no nothing.But there was a chance,right?

"We both are,and Soren is afraid  of us.We learned to shift fast."Sammy explained.

"So did I."Amber said.

"I'm a werewolf too."Petra added.

"Shut up,or the Enderperson will come back!"Kloe snapped.

Amber was quiet,but Sammy's brown eyes kept looking at hers.He wanted to talk.Maybe.

They had learned to shift fast too.So there was hope.

Ugh...I'm going crazy again. Amber tried to clear her head of thoughts.How was shifting fast hope?Wait...how did shifting fast give hope?

Crazy.

---------------

This chapter was awkward for me to write.

Sorry for not updating for a few days.School is doing something...and we're getting home late...and piano lessons...and cello lessons...and volleyball practice...yeah.

Who wants a few fun facts?

FUN FACTS

1.Amber was going to be a small child when I first thought of this

2.Lukas was going to get bitten by Infected Aiden,but I made it Silencer instead

3.Silencer was thought up on the spot

4. Lukas (as you probably have guessed) wasn't 'wrecked by a Silencer'

5.Amber has a crush on Olivia (Don't hate me on this one)