Strings Snapped

Jesse looked from Olivia to Amber.

"Someone explain to me what is going on."She demanded.

Amber shifted back.

"Am I in trouble?Olivia said that she'd go insane if she didn't do anything productive,then she went on about the Amulet,so I went to get it for her and-"Amber began explaining.

"I didn't mean literally,Amber."Olivia groaned.

Amber blinked at her,confused.

"So...you were lying then?"Amber frowned.

"Exaggerating."Olivia corrected.

"Ohhhhhhhh. Um.Sorry."Amber hung her head.Then she smiled."But you stopped yelling.

Petra raised an eyebrow at her,clearly not impressed.Olivia gave the Amulet back to Jesse.

"True."Axel said.

"She stole the Amulet,we should be yelling at her."Petra spat.

Amber shuddered.

"What are you doing?"Petra glared at her.

"Petra-"Jesse started.

"No.Don't."Petra said."Why did you do that?"

Petra still has a thing against Amber. Olivia sighed inwardly.Now was not the time for fights.They needed to do something to help the world.Now.But if Olivia had to take sides,which one?Petra was her friend,but she was being unfair.

Amber muttered something.

"Speak up!"Petra snapped.

Olivia noticed that Axel was grinning.He was enjoying this.

"The way you said that reminded me of Soren."Amber admitted.

That made the mental strings keeping Petra from attacking Amber snap.

"HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO THAT MADMAN!"Petra screeched,throwing herself at Amber.

Amber yelped and shifted,barely dodging Petra.Olivia jumped to her feet and tried to reach for Petra,but missed.

"Petra!"Jesse yelled."Just what do you think you're doing?!"

"Doing everyone a favour!"Petra snarled.

She blocked the door as Amber tried to get out.Amber scrambled backwards,then bolted behind Olivia's legs.

Petra had never been more menacing.She had always been the fierce one,the first one to jump into a fight,but this...

This was something else.

"Olivia,move."Petra growled.

"No."

"No?"Petra laughed.

There is something wrong with her.

"She said no,Petra,leave it."Jesse said sternly.

"That thing,"Petra pointed to Amber."Robbed me of my humanity.Robbed Olivia of her humanity.We're not human anymore,Jesse.And it's all.Her.Fault."

"I'm backing up Petra.Not only did Amber help Soren,but she's also the reason Lukas nearly died.We have a weapon out to kill us,and it's all her fault."Axel pointed out.

Jesse looked to Lukas for help,but his expression was blank,his eyes looking at something and everything.In short,it was like he was daydreaming.Really daydreaming.

"I'm the leader of the Order."Jesse reminded them.

"But you don't control everything."Petra unsheathed her sword."All of our bad luck has come from Amber."

"Is it her fault Soren made the Endermen?Is it her fault Soren is mad?No."Olivia said."We need to do something to help this world,and fighting is the last thing we need."

Amber whimpered.Petra glared at her and groaned.

"Fine.But I'm not going to like it."Petra scowled."Neither is Axel."

She turned around and sat in the corner of the shelter,backs to them.Axel glared at Amber and went to do something with the furnace.

Jesse sighed and mumbled something,then went outside.To think,maybe?

Amber shifted back,and Olivia turned to face her.

"Are you okay?"Olivia asked.

"Well,I'm not d-dead..."Amber hugged herself,trembling slightly."Petra can be scary."

"Not vicious,though."

"I think it's the werewolf thing.It could be messing with her mind.I dunno."Amber sat down.

"I hope it doesn't mess with mine."Olivia said.

There was a silence,then "Are you my friend,Olivia?"

She was slightly suprised by the question.

Amber hasn't had any friends at all.

"Yes.I am."

--------------------

My mind just went blank.

Okay.Bai.