Too Cold

"Do we go after her?"Lukas asked.

"I don't know.Maybe she needs sometime to cool off.She's smart.She'll figure out that Amber is long gone."Jesse shrugged.

"Cooling off is what she doesn't want to do."Petra pointed out.

Jesse bit her lip.It was cold.Not as cold as when Petra shifted,but still cold.Night is cold.Yep.

A howl of a wolf rose from outside,making everyone flinch.

"I think it's Amber."Petra muttered."I didn't see any other wolves when I was one."

"Why is she howling though?"Lukas wondered.

"Becuase she can."Petra shrugged."Hold on,I wanna try something."

She walked out of the door and howled.It was slightly higher than the one she made as a wolf.

A howl came back,and Petra smiled.

"You try,Jesse.It's fun."Petra suggested.

Jesse glanced at Axel and he shrugged.Jesse howled to the sky,and an answer came back.This time the answer changed pitches like a siren,and cut off.

Jesse frowned."Do you think something's wrong?"

She looked at Petra,who had started to shiver,and hurried her back inside.She heard Lukas have a go at howling.The answer was the same as Jesse's,changing pitches like a siren.Axel's howl was deep,but he still got the same answer.

"Guys,I'm going to go look."Jesse announced.

"Jesse,you're just tense.Olivia will come crawling back any moment now,you'll see."Axel gave Jesse a goofy grin.

"I hope so."Jesse mumbled.

She tried howling again,and the answer was closer this time.

"This is making me freak out."Jesse put one hand on her head.

"We know all the monsters are hiding from the Endermen,but we can't take risks."Lukas said,his blue eyes searching Jesse's.

A shriek rose from the trees,obviously Olivia's.

"Okay,I'm going!"Jesse decided,and took off for the trees.

Lukas looked from Jesse to Axel.

"You go,I'll stay with Petra."Axel said.

Lukas mumbled a 'thanks' and took off after Jesse.What was the bet that Olivia was shifting?

The last time a new werewolf *cough*Petra*cough* went out at night they shifted. Lukas sighed inwardly.

The shriek came again.Olivia was probably taking it harder than Petra.Well...Petra had endured a lot.

Then both Lukas and Jesse.Lukas was right-she was shifting.

"Olivia,we told you!"Jesse yelped.

Lukas saw a wolf circling around Olivia.
Amber,Lukas reminded himself.

But what was she doing?Just circling?Something wolfy that Lukas couldn't understand?

Olivia cried out,trembling.

"Oh god."Lukas mumbled.

He tried to look away but he couldn't.It was like a fight on some streets,you shouldn't watch but you just can't tear your eyes away.

Slowly,Olivia began to change into something else.

When it was done,Jesse muttered "Faster than Petra."

At least Olivia wasn't in any pain anymore.She was just...a dark brown wolf now.

Amber watched as Olivia picked herself up and looked around with a somewhat confused look.

Jesse backed up and brought Lukas with her.

Amber looked from the duo,to Olivia,then padded over to her.To Jesse's suprise,Olivia growled at Amber,who huffed as if she was protesting.

Olivia snarled,and Jesse grabbed Lukas's arm.

"This can't be good."Jesse mumbled.

"She can't remember anything?"Lukas breathed.

"Nope."

Lukas could only watch as Olivia snapped at Amber.Amber let out a low,threatening growl.

Then Olivia pounced.

Amber moved out of the way smoothly and let Olivia tumbled to the ground,and as she got up,Amber rushed over growling and put her front paws onto Olivia's shoulders. (For those who don't know,this is a sign of dominance)

Olivia whimpered.

"What are you doing?"Jesse called to Amber.

Amber ignored Jesse and growled at Olivia,who dropped to the ground.Amber took one paw off,and her figure began to change.

She was shifting back.Slowly.And it seemed that Olivia was coming too.

How is that possible? Lukas wondered.She had never said anything about being able to change people with her.

Then Amber was done shifting,and was holding a very human Olivia by the collar of her shirt.

"What the heck did you think you were doing?!"Amber yelled,dropping her.

Olivia scrambled back,trembling.

"Looking for you!"Jesse shouted back.

"Really?"Amber's mood changed almost instantly."Nobody's done that.Apart from Soren,but you know,he's mad."

"I'I just want-ted your help..."Olivia gulped.

"It's nice to want things."Amber closed her eyes."But we don't always get what we want."

Amber is more deep than I thought. Lukas realised.

"Will you help?"Jesse asked.

"Since you went through all this...yes."Amber gave Olivia a pitful glance."I just didn't know you would go through this to get me,"

----------------------------------

DONT YOU DARE START THAT TRUCK
DONT YOU DO IT
YOU KNEW NERDY BAE HAD TO SHIFT SOMETIME
*random screeching*

Anyway...
I have nothing to say.I had one fangirl freak,but for a videogame unrelated to MCSM.I saw that Terraria was gonna come out on the DS...and also a new Pokèmon game is coming out so yeah.BAI