Silver Hands

When everyone set off,Petra and Amber made sure they had a lot of space between each other.Petra was muttering something about trust,while Amber looked absolutely terrified.

"We should go this way."Lukas said,pointing to behind the shelter.

"Why?"

"There might be something over there."

At least he's taking initiative.

Olivia looked in the direction Jesse had gone in.She was no longer visible,thought Olivia could almost swear she could hear Jesse's footsteps fading away slowly.

Olivia realised that Lukas had started walking already,but she quickly caught up to him.He stared ahead with a blank face.

◆《○♡▪♢○♢□♡◆♡|}~}○《◇♡□♡○}

Jesse wandered through the woods,seeing nobody.

But maybe...maybe the Order were the only ones left?

No.You can't think like that,Jesse.Some people are smart.Can handle a sword.

She waded across a small river and the trees gave way to the plains.Jesse froze.

Infected Endermen were everywhere. And so were...

Infected people...

Jesse didn't reconise anyone,but that might've been becuase nobody was looking like a human at all.

Purple spots all over their bodies.Purple eyes.Drool everywhere.Moaning and gurgling.Purple blood on their hands and hair.

BOOM!

Jesse jumped as an explosion killed heaps of Endermen.More explosions rang out across the field.

"YES!WOO!"One familiar voice shouted.

A small figure came out from behind a small hill,grinning like mad.

"So it did work."Another figure came out and looked around.

Most of the Endermen had the sense to teleport away.

Not so dumb after all. Jesse thought bitterly as she stepped out into the field.

"GABRIEL!MAGNUS!"She shouted.

□《□♡~}~♡●♤◆♤□《♢\♢《◆♤

Why are we running?

She ran after the other wolf.

Is the tall thing bad?

The tall thing appeared in front of the other wolf.

Wow!It's fast!

The other wolf yelped and ran off.

Maybe it's friendly?

She looked up at it.It drooled and let out a terrifying sound.

Not friendly,not friendly!

She scrambled after the other wolf,feeling something brush her fur.The world went past in a blur,but wherever she turned,the tall thing was there.

Suddenly the other wolf slammed into the tall thing.

She ran.

◆¤●♤~♡~♡\♡\}|}□♡◇《◇《◇《○♡○♡

Olivia and Lukas found nobody.

There were a few shelters here and there,but they were ripped apart and abandoned.There was hardly a breeze,Olivia liked that.It was nice and warm.

The duo stumbled across a ravine.

"Woah."Olivia gasped as she looked over the ledge.

It was so long.

That's when she was shoved over the side.

◆《●♡~♢\♢□♡■♤■♤|♡\♡

Run run run run!Run run run run!

She ran,dodging trees.

Faster!

She barely made it over a pond.She could've gone around,but she felt like she would slow down from that.

RUN!

□♤~♡'♢°》◇《●♡\♡~♢○}◇♡

Olivia finally stopped.

She was battered.She was bleeding.

"L-Lukas?"She looked up.

His blue eyes looked down on her without emotion.

"H-help..."Olivia couldn't get up.

"Why?You'll finally be free of this cruel world."Lukas said in a singsongy voice.

"Please..."

Then he was gone.

Olivia tried to get up,she really did.

As soon as she did...she tried...

The pain.

The pain.

The pain was like fire.

She screamed.

□《●♡~}~}|♤□♤◆《●♡○♡○

Jesse had been leading Gabriel and Magnus back to their shelter when she heard a noise.Barely audible,but there.

"Did you guys hear that?"Jesse paused,looking around.

"It was probably nothing,Jesse."Gabriel said.

"Or it could be the anguished scream of a mutant Infected Endermen."Magnus offered.

Jesse whirled around to face him.

"You think this is funny?"She hissed.

"No.But I get to keep a positive spirit,right?Right?"Magnus put his hands up.

The sound came again.Jesse couldn't make out what it was.

They kept walking.Jesse knew the way she had come from.The sound came.It was louder...

"Someone's screaming!"Jesse unsheathed her sword.

"Of course,we gotta help."Magnus muttered."Even if they're already lost."

You read my mind,Magnus.

But before she could move,there was another sound,feet,that of an animal or spider,coming closer...closer...

"GAH!"Jesse shrieked as a red thing streaked past her.

Wait...that was a wolf.Petra?