New home (Chapter 10)

I went and took a shower then went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt watched so I turned my light on, I went to my window and saw a hooded person in the forest. 'That looks like the person who saved me' I thought. It was now 5:00 in the morning, I decided to take a walk. I got dressed and went outside into the forest, I was walking when I heard a twig snap. "Hello is anybody here?" I asked but got no answer. I kept walking when I see a huge mansion, 'wow' I thought walking up to the door. *knock knock* the door opened and I saw a boy with a feminine mask on, he wore a tanned hoodie and jeans. "Who are you?" He asked "Hi I'm (Daughters name)" I said and he froze. "Please stay right here I'm going to come back." He said and I nodded. He walked away after closing the door. I put my ear against the door and heard talking. "Uh slender Y/Ns daughter is at the front door." The feminine mask said 'How do they know my mom' I thought the door opened and a tall faceless man stood in the entrance. "Hello (daughters name)." The man said "How do you know my name and my mother?" I asked "Well your mother use to live in this mansion and we protected you and my name is Slender." The man said "Would you like to meet the others?" He asked and I nodded. We walked in and I saw five boys in the living room. The first one was playing video games, he had blonde hair and red eyes with black liquid dripping down his cheeks, the second one had a blue mask on with black liquid dripping from the eye sockets, the third one was the guy that opened the door, the fourth one had his hood up, he had a mask on with red eyes and a red frown, the firth one had goggles and a mouth guard. "Children this is (Daughters name )." Slender said "Slender that looks like Y/N." The blonde said "I'm her daughter." I said "Oh." He said. The door slammed open and a guy with black hair, no eye lids and a craved smile walked in but stopped when he looked at me. "Slender is that" "Yes child." Slender said. I remember now it was him who saved me. "Your the one who saved me." I said walking closer to him. "Um yes I uh am." He said walking backwards. "I remember you, you where always there when I was a child, why?" I asked "I couldn't leave you or your mother alone." He said and it looked like he was about to cry.