I remember (Chapter 11)

"(Daughters name) come on sweetie go get the ball." My mom said and I nodded. My nine year old self ran into the forest and looked for the ball but I couldn't find it. "Are you looking for this?" Said a husky voice, I turned around and saw a boy with black hair, no eye lids and a craved smile. "Yes! Thank you mister, my name is (daughters name) and you are?" I asked taking the ball. "Your very cute (Daughters name) and my name is Jeff." He said and I hugged him. "Your very nice." I said and he chuckled hugging me tighter. "I think you should probable go back before you get in trouble." Jeff said and I frowned. "Okay but I hope to see you again." I said and ran back to my mom and the rest of my family.
"Jeff." I said and his smile widened. "You where the boy I meet in the woods when I was nine." I said he nodded.
He walked up to me and hugged me and I hugged back. "I never saw you after I turned 13." I said frowning. "That's cause I thought you didn't need me." He said hugging me. "Well child would you like to stay here?" Slender asked and I nodded my head. "I just need to tell my brother." I said slender nodded, I got out my phone and dialed my brothers number. "Hello?" My brother answered. "(Sons name) I'm going to be staying with a friend for a while so don't worry about seeing me next week." I said "Okay be safe, I love you." My brother said "I love you to." I said and he hung up. I walked back into the living room and got to know everyone.

I'm happy your happy but please Jeff keep her safe. I love you....

-Hey guys, ALL of you were totally right. I wrote this book when I was eleven 😩 and now when I'm looking back at it I'm just like hell no. Edited!-