The memories (chapter 32)

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass. I poured the cool liquid into the glass and gulped it down. Sweat ran down my forehead and my heart pounded, I never normally sweat or had a hard time breathing after training but I guessed because I'm sick it was that. I went to walk forward but I lost my balance and fell forward, I couldn't hold out my hands quick enough like I would so I hit my head against the floor making a lot crack. I heard someone run in but my vision was already slipping away leaving me to be carried in someone's arms. My mind went blank as I fell unconscious.
I opened my eyes feeling my head pain, I sat up and saw I was in my room. I grunted at the pain in my head, I felt my head to feel a bandage. I remembered it now, I felt weak and I just....... I just fell forward.
I sat leaning against a tree in the forest, I was around fourteen, two years ago. I was listening to music when a shadow ran past making me take out my earplugs. I looked around and saw a blue eye staring at me from behind a tree. I walked forward but not to close to scare away the person. "Hi." I said as the person went a little more behind the tree. "Don't....don't go." I said but the person already ran away making me frown.
Ever since that day I would always see the same blue eyes staring at me.
I screamed, I couldn't help it the flashes made my head pain and it was to much. The door opened and I heard my mothers voice and felt her warm hands on my shoulders. The black dots covered my visions making my head pain more. She was screaming over my screams but I couldn't hear her all I heard was my screams. Finally the flashes stopped and so did my screams. "D/n my baby are you okay?" My mom asked pulling me into a hug. "It's hurts, why are they coming?" I asked sobbing into her shoulder. I felt so weak, I felt pathetic, I didn't want to feel like this but there was nothing I could do to stop it. "What my baby what is coming?" My mom asked. "These memories, there all of a sudden flooding my mind." I said looking her in the eyes.