Its a Girl! (Chapter 44)

Pretend her hair is brown and her eyes blue. Also dont mind the tail and ears.

I look down at my beautiful girl. Ben sat next to me with his arm wrapped around me. E.J was cleaning his hands, he was our doctor for today. "Do you have a name for her?" E.J asked his mask lifting a bit. I look to Ben, He kissed our daughters forehead and kissed my lips. "You can choose, I'm not good with girl names." He smiled stroking the little girls soft cheek. Our daughters eyes were wide and big, they were bright blue. "Mia." I smiled kissing her little head. She wrapped her small hand around Ben's index finger. "Perfect." Ben smiled warmly.

Ha sorry I had to name the baby after myself XD

"Are you ready for the others to come in?" E.Jasked as I smiled. "Yeah I want them to meet her." I said as he nodded. My mother and Jeff were the first to walk in, she had happy tears running down her cheeks. My mother took Mia from me and held her to her chest, "She's beautiful just like her mother." My mother smiled playing with Mia's bottom lip. "I agree." Ben chuckled. "Jeff do you want to hold her?" I asked ashe nervously nodded. My mother handed him Mia, he was awkward at first but when Mia smiled up at him his smile widened. "What's her name?" My mother asked. "Mia." I smiled as Ben sat next to me. His arm wrapped around me as I leaned into his chest. "She's beautiful." Jeff whispered making my heart swell with happiness.

Sally quickly ran in along with Axel and Ace. "I want to see her." Sally said as jeff went down on his knees. Sally smiled and stroked Mias head, "She's so cute." Sally squealed as Mia smiled cutely. Axel and Ace took Mias hands, "She's mine." Axel quickly said. his brother frowned,"No she's mine." Ace said as the two pecked Mias cheeks. Everyone else held Mia and told us how beautiful she was, she was Ben and Is little girl that we love with all our hearts.