Terror (chapter 35)

Ha I drew the picture, decided to put it in XD

My mother leaned against the wall breathing heavly. Her wounds looked bad but at least she couldnt die. We heard movement down stairs, the air in the office seemed to have gone bitter. We held our breathes once we heard them trail up the stairs. "Y/n? Ben? D/n?" It was Jeff. I opened the door slightly to see him limping in the hall. He looked as bloody and sore as my mother did. I opened the door and he sighed in relief once he saw us. "We need to get out of here come on." I grabbed my mother with the help of ben and we began speed walking out the mansion. We got to an abandoned house, Jeff knocked four times when the door opened. E.j took my mother, everyone seemed badly hurt. "What happened?" I asked grabbing Ben's hand. "Well we were all walking back when hunters jumped us." Jeff said sitting down. "Is.everyone okay?" I asked. Jeff sighed, "Slender wad taken."
The room filled with silence as i tried to rethink what he said. "They....took him?" I couldn't believe it. The famous all mighty Slender man had been taken by hunters, humans. "Yes they had help." Jeff growled. "Who?" My voice cracked making Ben tighten his grip. "The rake, that bastard." Jane spat making me frown. "We need to get him back, do you know where they took him?" I asked frantically. "Not yet, that's why need Ben to hack into there system." Dr. Smiley said coming back with my mother. I hugged her and she hugged me, "Lets get started."