my love (chapter 33)

My mother hugged me and I hugged back.
"What memories?" My mom asked. "I....dont know...I don't remeber them." I closed my eyes but they were gone. "Dont worry." She said. The door opened and Ben and Jeff walled in. Jeff was the first one to hug me then Ben. "You okay?" He kisses the top of my forehead. "Yeah." I blushed and laid down. "We'll let you rest." My mom grabbed Jeff's wrist and pulled him out with her. "Are you sure your okay?" Ben lay down next to me gripping my hand. I nodded, blush spread across my face. Ben grabbed my chin making me face him. "You seem very red." Ben chuckled as i slapped his hand away. "Oh shut up Elf. " I crossed my arms. "Hey! Your the midget." We both laugh looking at each other. Ben starts leaning closer making heat rise to my cheeks. Our lips touched sending fireworks erupting in my stomach. He snaked his arms around my waist as i wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him closer, he bit down on my lips pulling me into his lap. Before he could slip his tongue into my mouth I pulled away blushing. "Your so cute." He said smiling. I hid my face in the crook of his neck. " So..does this make us a couple?" Ben asked making me smile. I look up and peck his lips. " Yes Benny Boo it does. "