my mother and Jeff....wow (chapter 21)

My mom let me go and ran to Jeff and Ben. My mom ran straight into the arms of Jeff. Ben looked to me then to my mother. "Its been forever." My mom said as Jeff tightened his grip. "I know." He said. I walked over to them and to Ben's side. "This isn't weird at all." I mumbled as Ben snickered. My mom let go of Jeff and hugged Ben. "Its so good to see you guys after so many years, and d/n I've missed you." My mom said as i nodded slowly. I still was trying to process everything. "Um yeah, how Uh did Zalgo bring you back?" I asked as i leaned on Ben. "Well i dont really know." She said as i nodded. "Can we go to the mansion, i need to lay down." I said as Jeff and Ben nodded. "Hey Ben can you carry me please.?" I asked as he nodded. He bent down and I jumped onto his back. We got to the mansion and my mom took a deep breathe. "Is everyone here?" My mom asked. "No, slenders brothers aren't here but they might come once they know your back." Jeff said. "Slender has brothers?" I asked. "Yep, splendor, offender and tender." Ben sad as i nodded. We walked inside and saw L.J, E.J and Dr.Smiley sitting in the living room. They looked at us and jumped up, "Y/N!!!!!" They shouted and ran to us. The three hugged my mom as she hugged back. "Hey L.J, E.J. and Smiley." My mom said. "Everyone!! Y/n back home!!!" Smiley shouted as we heard running footsteps up stairs. Everyone came down stairs and froze. The girls were the first ones to hug my mom then the rest. Slender came, "y/n? Child how are you with us?" Slender asked. "Well Zalgo brang me back to life and told me I could go find d/n." She said looking at me as I was still on Ben's back. "Well im glad your back, shall I call my brothers and tell them to come tomorrow?" Slender asked. "Yes." She said. "Whelp I'm going to my room." I said getting off Ben's back and went up stairs. 'I have my mother back......but why am I so sad?'