Daddy, I miss you! (Chapter 55)

Night arrived as I was playing one of my dad's video games. "I'M GONNA WIN!!" I shouted as Dark growled smiling. "Not if I win first!" He was about to win when I glitched the game. I won grinning, "I won! I won!" I cheered jumping up. Dark groaned and sighed smiling. "Your just like your dad." I giggled and sat in his lap. "Yep." I leaned my head on his chest as he played with my hair. Ben burst in the room, despite a few bruises and him being sweaty I jumped up and gave my dad a big hug. "I MISSED YOU!!!" I shouted hugging him tightly. He spun me around and hugged me tightly. "Oh my monster I missed you to." He pecked my forehead. Dark got up and shook Bens hand. "I assume your visiting?" Ben nodded. I frowned and sighed, I knew he couldn't stay for long. "Where's your mother?" Just as my father said that my mother came running. She jumped into his arms and kissed him deeply. Dark covered my eyes as I made a face. "Gross." I giggled. Jeff and my grandmother walked in and came to Ben. "Stay the night, I'm sure he won't mind." My grandmother smiled. Soon the rest of the mansion came to say hello. I walked in the kitchen to leave the rest. I found Axel, Ace and Delano talking. "Hey boys." I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. Arms wrapped my waist as Axel pulled me into him. "Hey Mia." He whispered, his lips brushing my ear. I blushed brightly but tried to hide it. Ace seemed annoyed and Declan seemed to be upset. "What's going on?" I asked placing my one hand over Axels hands. They were nice and warm, "We were just chatting." Axel said smiling. Axel let go as Ace planted me in his lap. Since he always did that when we were young I only blushed faintly. I leaned back, my back against his chest and my head in between his shoulder and head. "Declan I wanted to show that room." Axel grinned. Declan and Axel left leaving me with Ace. Aces lips brushed my neck making me tense. "You smell nice." He said as I blushed madly. "New perfume."
oh dear