Ace

Warning! At least over 16 to read
____________________________________

I looked at Ace as I sketched with Helen. "Go talk to him." Helen snapped me out of my thoughts. "I...I don't know what to say." I admitted. Helen chuckled and hugged me, "Tell him you choose him." I took in a deep breath and walked over to Ace. I gripped his hands and dragged him to my room. I closed the door and sat on the bed. Ace sat in front of me, closer but I didn't mind. "Yes?" He smiled as did I. "I chose you." I said softly. He leaned forward brining his lips inches from mine. "What was that?" His warm breath hit my lips making me inch closer. "I said I chose you." In a blink of an eye Ace had me pinned to the bed. He heatedly kissed me, he leaned down, each part of us touching. I ran my hands through his hair as his hands slipped into my shirt. His tongue found its way into my mouth exploring. I felt his hands inch up to my bra strap. I slipped my hands in his shirt and ran my hands along his abs. We were going to go much further but, "MIA! ACE! Da/n tells me to tell Ace that you mustn't do anything funny with her daughter." Helen banged on the door. Ace smiled as I blushed. "Alright alright." Ace kissed my lips brining me on his lap.
"Movie my love?"