Fifteen years old (Chapter 48)

I sat reading. Ben and Mia walked in, they both were arguing. "You need to listen!" Ben shouted, his face was red as he stared at Mia. "I was listening!" Mia shouted back. E.j walked in but stopped, he quietly walked over towards me. He sat down next to me, "I see having a teenage daughter takes a lot." E.j chuckled as Ben kept shouting at our daughter. "Yes well we still love her." I said smiling. Mia huffed and walked over to me. "Mom please tell dad I was listening." Mia sat next to E.j. "I will not get involved dear. " I said as she sighed leaning her head on E.js shoulder. Axel and Ace walk in chatting, both were eighteen and grown up. It was unnerving seeing them all grown up. "Oh...my...God." Mias jaw dropped, the twins had their hair cut and dyed.

Left is Ace and the right one is Axel

I giggled seeing blush spread across her cheeks. Ace and Axel looked to us and grinned, "How'd you like our hair?" Ace grinned. The twins eyes landed on Mia. She had her face buried in E.js shoulder. She gave them a thumps up without looking. Mia had changes to, her dark brown hair had gone darker almost black while her blue eyes went green. She looked up and looked at the two boys. Her cheeks were slightly red but only I noticed. "You two look gay." Mia said grinning. She burst into a fit of laughter as they rolled their eyes smiling. Mia got up and hugged Ben, "Sorry." She whispered as he sighed hugging her back. Ben caught my gaze and smirked. He mouth 'Ace' I shook my head smiling.