Hopefully relaxed (Chapter 39)

We walked out, everyone tensed. I could somehow see the others heat signature in the other room. They didn't even notice the pound of footsteps that were in the corridor. "They have no clue." I whispered watching them sit at a table while the rake stood bent. Ben gripped my hand and brought it to his lips. We got to a door, a huge green exit sign was at top. I frowned, was it really this easy? We walked out and found the forest, I guess so. I wrapped my arms around Bens torso, he wrapped his one arm around me as we walked. The roots finally became familiar when we hit a certain spot. We got to the mansion, it was recked but because it was morning we used half the day to clean up. I wiped sweat from my forehead as I planted myself in between Ben and Jeff. "How'd you do it?" Jeff asked looking at me with his lidless eyes. "I'm not really sure." I shrugged fiddling with my fingers. Ben grabbed my hand putting it to his chest. "Who cares? She saved us all." I smiled at Ben as he kissed my forehead. "His right, for now we all rest." My mother took a seat next to Jeff who snaked his arm around her waist. I snuggled into Bens chest making him wrap an arm around me. I smiled up at him as he pecked my lips. "I'm getting more than that later. " he whispered. I rolled my eyes smiling, a small amount of blush covered my cheeks.