The new recruit (chapter 30)

I jumped down feeling someone watch me, I grabbed my dagger from my hoodie pocket and turned around. "Come out." I said as Ben came out with his usual smirk. "Hey Hn/n." Ben said as I sighed putting my dagger back into my pocket. I kinda wanted to fight, "Hey Ben." I said as he gave me a hug. "You look sick, are you?" Ben asked. "I feel like crap but I really want to train." I said as he chuckled. "We have a new recruit so you could train with him." Ben said as I pulled away. "Hmm fighting a newbie, sure." I said making him smile. I followed him to the front to see Jeff training with a boy a few years older than me, he had black hair and blue eyes with a mask like Dr. smileys but it had an X on it. Flashes of the boy in my vision came in my head making me stumble back a bit, Ben looked to me and grabbed my waist. "Are you okay?" Ben asked as I nodded. "I'm a little light headed that's all." I said making him frown. "Maybe you shouldn't spare today." Ben said as I shook my head. "I'm fine." I said as Ben followed me to the rest. Jeff flipped over the boy, the boy turned and almost hit Jeff straight in the chest but he stopped midway. "You.....you killed me." Jeff said trying to frown but he couldn't. The boy nodded and pulled back his weapon, the guys posture and the way he stood seemed so familiar to me but I couldn't pin point how or where I knew him from. "Jeff got beaten by a newbie, that's some news." I said smirking as everyone tuned to me. "Morning D/n." Slender said as I nodded. The boy looked at me but he said nothing, he just kept staring at me. My hood was still on so I decided to pull it down and that's when the guys stare became more intense. "Hey my baby." My mom said and hugged me. I hugged back and went to her ear, "who's the newbie?" I asked looking over her shoulder to see him still staring.

"D/n this X, X this is my daughter and Slenders fourth proxy D/n

"D/n this X, X this is my daughter and Slenders fourth proxy D/n." My mom said as he nodded as did I. "Well now that I'm here can I spare?" I asked smirking. "Sure you can spare with X." Jeff said his smile widening. "Sure if he wants to." I said looking to X. He just nodded making me smile, the images of the boy in my vision still played in my head but I pushed them aside.