Axel

Warning! You have to be at least over 16 to read
____________________________________

I sighed looking in my sketchbook. Sketches of Axel covered most of the pages. I couldn't get him out my head, it was weird. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I quickly shut the sketchbook. "Hey mimi." Axel whispered. My cheeks went a faint red as I turned to face him. I looked up as he pulled me closer. They had sent me a letter telling me to choose. It was hard but I finally decided. Axel looked me in the eyes then his gaze lowered to my lips. Out of nerves I bit my bottom lip, his hands at my lower back went an inch lower. "Have you decided?" He asked softly still staring at my lips. "Yes..." I was breathless, he was staring so intensely. "And you chose?" He leaned closer allowing his lips to inch near mine. "You."
Once the word left my lips his cherry, warm lips roughly touched mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He deepened the kiss by pushing me against the wall. His hands roamed my sides as my hands fiddled with his hair. His Hand gripped my butt and out of shock I gasped. He slipped his tongue into my mouth making my cheeks burn bright. It would of gone further if it weren't for Toby screaming upstairs. Axel and I smiled breathlessly. "You...aren't such a good boy." Axel chuckled running a hand down my side. "You aren't such a bad girl."