Girl Talk (Chapter 52)

I walked into the living room. Mia was beautiful, we did quite a great job. I saw she looked glum, I frowned walking towards her. "Hey mimi what's wrong?" I pulled her up. She smiled sadly at me. "Can we talk in private?" She asked as I nodded. We walled outside and into the forest. We found a meadow and sat down in the warm sun. "Now what's bothering you?" I asked as she sighed. "I don't even know. I think I like the twins but it's all so...confusing." Mia sighed. I smiled and hugged her. "Oh darling if you like them then you like them but...If you want things to grow serious first chose a boy you like the most." Mia frowned. "That's the thing. I like both of them equally." Mia looked at me. I brushed her hair out her face. "Your young, you'll understand when your older." Mia couldn't help but to laugh and neither could I. "How old were you when you met dad?" Mia asked. "I was sixteen but I didn't like him at first. We were friends." I smiled as she sighed. "Well I've been friends with them since I was small so...how long until I know which one?" Mia looked at me. "I don't have the answer but for now enjoy both their company." I kissed her forehead. "Alright. Thanks mom, nice girl talk." We both laughed.