Brothers (chapter 45)

Mia was in my lap, her head lay on my stomach as I watched Sally, Ace and Axel play. Mia giggled and gurgled her words watching the three kids. "Their funny hey." I spoke to my daughter as she gripped my finger. The mansion door shook as someone knocked. "Sally can you hold Mia quick?" Sally smiled brightly and nodded. I gave Sally Mia and made sure she was holding her correctly. I opened the mansion doors and immediately got hugged. I saw Jack and Kyle smiling at me. I realized Cal was the one hugging me. " Hey guys." I smiled, I knew they were here to see their niece. I told them once she was born. " Sorry we didn't come right away, Zalgo and Offender held us back." Cal pulled away so Jack and Kyle could hug me. "It's alright, you wanna see your niece?" I asked as they nodded. I let them in and closed the door. I walked back to the couch, I took Mia from Sally as my three brothers came towards us. Cal had tears in his eyes, I suppose happy tears. "She looks like her mother." Cal stroked Mias cheek. She gripped his big index finger and giggled. "She's so cute." Jack smiled. "Can I hold her?" Kyle asked holding his arms out. I smiled and gave him Mia. He held her with caution and kissed her forehead. She giggled and grabbed his lip. He chuckled as Cal played with her dark brown hair. "I wanna hold her next." Cal said as Kyle laughed. "What's her name?" Jack came to my side hugging me. "Mia." I said hugging back. "Where's your fiance?" Cal asked turning to me with Mia in his arms. "His out with the rest, I'm stuck babysitting." I motioned to the three kids smiling. "Can I hold Mia?" Ace asked as I laughed. "Sorry Ace your a little young." I ruffled his hair as he fake pouted. Mia gurgled making Jack take her, he kissed her lips and rubbed his nose to hers. She giggled and grabbed his nose.