8 + 1

Ryoma's POV:

I groaned as Sanada dragged me to the famed tennis team.

"Fukubuchou!" I started to whine. "I just finished a super hard match!!"

"Saa, Ryoma-kun," a soft voice called from behind. Yukimura smiled semi-sweetly at me, and suddenly stared into my golden orbs menacingly.

"H-hai, Yukimura-buchou," I mumbled, a little scared at the way he's acting. "I'm not tired anymore!"

Running pass Sanada, I grabbed his hand and pulled him.

"Yukimura-buchou is scary!" I murmured. "Let's go!"

Sanada just blinked. Ignoring him, I ran over to the Rikkai Dai team, and hid behind one of the kinder looking ones. However, Yukimura just looked slightly amused at my reaction.

"Seiichi," Sanada said, rubbing his temples, "You should stop scaring kids."

"I scare kids?" Yukimura said with an "innocent" smile. Sanada just looked away. "Anyways, we really should start the introductions."

"Yo, I'm Bunta Marui, the tensai here," the red-head said, blowing a bubble with his gum. Some just rolled their eyes at him, receiving a frosty glare in return.

"I'm Kuwahara Jackal, the doubles partner to Bunta," A person said mildly with a kind smile.

"Masaharu Nio, puri," a silver haired person said with one eye closed and a pointed smile. I furrowed my eyebrows, and asked if his hair was bleached. All I received was a sadistic looking smirk. I wisely chose to shut up.

"Hello, Echizen-kun. My name is Hiroshi Yagyu," a purple haired person said politely. Polite much, I thought.

"Mina...I'm Renji Yanagi," a closed eyes teen said. "I want you to answer a few questions...."

I sweatdropped. What the freaking hell. A total rip off from Inui-sempai, I thought.

"And you must be Kirihara," I said to the last boy, giving a rather lopsided smile.

"Hai, hai! Name's Akaya Kirihara! And you just nearly defeated one of the three demons of Rikkai Dai!!" He said, energetically. Grabbing my shoulders, he marched me off to the changing room, chattering all the way. "Finally someone younger than me! My sempais can get so annoying sometimes! And you're such a cute chibi! I bet we'll be great friends! How about coming to my dorm room after school! We'll have loads of fun! We can have matches, play video games, and pull pranks together! How about..."

I just sighed in defeat.