Sparks [Mini Arc-Part 0.9]

A/N: Hey! Anyone heard of Suju, AKA Super Junior? Wookie (AKA, Kim Ryeowook) is leaving for the military on October 21!!!! WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, there're two reasons why I put this here. One, because like duh, he's my bias and two, cuz his name [Ryeo]wook reminds me of Ryo which reminds me of [Ryo]ma. :) I'm a strange person. :)

~A day ago, AKA Thursday~

Seiichi's POV:

It was three-quarters after 9:00.

PM.

And what am I doing?

Walking into a mobile shop, that's what.

"Hello, can I help you?" The person at the front desk asked. "What do you need to get for your parents?"

Inwardly, I was annoyed at him.

Outwardly, I simply smiled.

"Oh, I'm not here for my parents," I told him, coolly. "I'm here to get a new cell phone and phone plan."

The person raised his eyebrows incredulously. He opened his mouth, then sharply closed it.

"....Very well, here are the phone plan options and what model cell phone are you looking for?"

"iGalaxy, E-edition (A/N: Combo of iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy Edge....Nice name, huh? XD), with the voice over LTE plan," I told him quickly and with a slightly forceful voice.

The person's mouth dropped.

"What phone do you have now?" He couldn't resist asking.

"iSky, Zkia-edition, (A/N: Combo of Nokia 2016 and iPhone 6S.........my name for it is just....LOL ^u^)" I replied swiftly.

The person was obviously dumbfounded. I raised an eyebrow. He blushed and quickly replied.

"Ah, of course. Er, if you could wait a couple of short minutes...."

I nodded.

"Would you like to keep the same phone number? Or no?"

I shook my head.

"My new one will be 1749865029, please," I told him quickly and filled out the necessary info on the sheet he gave me.

"Um....very well, that would be 203150 yen (A/N: about 2,000 US dollars)..."

As he handed me the carefully prepared package, I proceeded to wipe my credit card. Seeing what my card looks like, the person's eyes diluted.

I blinked slowly.

And I turned around, casually walking out.

I'm glad I wore my green contacts and a blond wig. (A/N: Haha, Takumi Usui anyone? XD He's soooooooooo handsome......>///<)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present Day, AKA Friday~

Ryoma's POV:

Rooming.

It was chosen by a serene calmness I never experienced in Seigaku.

Or..................not.

Because Seiichi's death glares were something to be feared and avoided. If one values one's life.