School with Kirihara [Mini Arc-Part 2.75]

Ryoma's POV:

Sanada immediately took some rope that appeared out of no where and lunged at Kirihara.

"Kirihara! Sit down and behave!" Sanada snarled out.

"Fukubuchou!" I exclaimed as he was chasing the very much hyper Kirihara around, knocking over chairs and sent a stream of girls screaming (Um...fangirling over the drama???), his calm and stoic demeanour gone like a flash. Now he just looked enraged and totally annoyed. And perhaps slightly violent?

"Ha ha! Genichirooooooooooo!!! Catch me if you can!" Kirihara teased in a high pitched voice.

Yukimura shot me a look and grabbed my collar.

"Ryo-chan," Yukimura began sweetly, calming down a notch, "did you, hmm, by chance......give him anything sweet?"

Sweat began to form on my forehead, before I nervously whispered a reply.

"Ah, you see," I began with a slight stutter, "Kirihara-senpai, um—"

"Spit it out, Ryoooooooo-kunnnnn!" Kirihara said with a psycho looking smile, and running hyper light speed circles around us.

I gave Yukimura a glare.

"Alright, alright. Kirihara-sempai did drink soda, but it wasn't my fault!" I denied ferociously. "I was just minding my own business when he snatched the drink out of my hands!"

"What flavour?"

"Um, grape?"

Yukimura gave a small tsk of understanding and gave me an angelic smile.

"Well, Ryoma," he said, serious, "I understand. However, Kirihara is super hyper with sugar, though he is extremely sensitive to grape flavoured anything! I'm afraid you'll have to help Genichiro catch the used-to-be maknae."

"You watch Kpop?" I blurted, kind of ignoring the rest of the sentence. The rest of the lunch room leant in for Yukimura's answer.

Yukimura merely blinked.

"Does that have anything to do with catching Kirihara?" He questioned with raised eyebrows.

Sighing, I snatched 2 pieces of sushi off of Marui's plate and ran to find a cackling Kirihara.

"Kirihara! COME BACK HERE!!!" I screamed.

Nio looked amused and soon joined in on the fun.

"Oh Kiriharaaaaaaaaaaa! Do you want chain mail? Or perhaps 100 laps in tennis?" Nio shrieked while sporting the exact same crazy smile.

"Good try, Nio-senpai!" Kirihara shouted back gleefully, "But you don't get to make that decision!!"

As Kirihara ran around making a mess, the buchou finally had enough.

"But I do!" An enraged Yukimura stalked towards him, a murderous expression on his face.

Kirihara's face paled, though he recovered quickly.

"Haha! Not if you couldn't catch me!"

Yanagi's eyes opened up in slits. Darting his eyes around, Yanagi suddenly shot forward, grabbing Kirihara roughly on the collar and said: "First you drank soda that's full of sugar. Then you disobeyed Genichiro. Then, you moron, you disobeyed Seiichi. I think that qualifies as—"

"1000 laps around the court," Yukimura said, eyes blazing with not exactly anger, but more of sadistic amusement. 

"Mada mada dane, Kirihara-senpai!" I said, laughing at his misfortune. Yanagi quickly gave Kirihara a dose of honey.

Then Kirihara's head cleared, and his eyes came back to normal. And remembered Yukimura buchou's punishment.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"