Akimoto...or Not [Mini Arc-Part 3]

A/N: Hahahahahaha. Like the cover? (nah, you guys don't have to say yes....) BTW, yeah, I do change covers a lot~~ (I changed it at least 10 times and the title at least 3 times) XD

Keigo's POV:

My fingers tapped on the door of my limo, lost in thought. 

Echizen's back, I thought. Of all places.......why Rikkaidai?

I furrowed my brow in confusion. It doesn't seem like Echizen's parents are here. Or else the media would be screaming. So, it appears that Echizen's in need of a dorm......Which leaves Hyotei and Rikkaidai. 

I smiled drily.

Either Ryoma doesn't realize it........or he's ignoring it, I thought with a small smirk. Looks like Syusuke has competition.....

Turning my attention back to where I'm going, I sighed again and knew I was going to be late.

"Hope he isn't too mad....." I muttered, a sad smile in place. I'm not the other pillar......And without both pillars......the house will eventually fall apart........

(A/N: LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Guess who he is......it's a pairing....its so obvious....XD.....this is for swaghusky2002 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoma's POV:

Once again, Akaya came into my room unannounced. 

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!!!!!" Akaya shrieked in my ear. 

I screamed and rolled over, pulling the pillows over my sensitive ears.

"SHUT THE FVCH UP!!!!!!!!" I moaned.

Akaya tackled me. I drowsily noticed that he was on top of me.

"Oh come on!" Akaya said cheerfully. Bringing his voice down to a seductive tone, he continued, his minty breath tickling my ear. "If you were an angle, you'll be acute one~~"

My eyes snapped opened. Cheeks flaming, I pushed a laughing Akaya down to the floor and shot up. 

"S-Shut up!" I mumbled. "And that was a TERRIBLE pickup line!"

Akaya smiled widely at me.

"That gotcha up, didn't it?" Akaya said cheekily. 

I gave him a nasty glare. Picking up the nearest object to me, which was a pencil case, I threw it harshly to his head. Then I darted to the washroom, purposely slamming the door behind me. Akaya's groan of pain made me smile. 

~20 minutes later~

After I finished with my normal morning routine, I was glad to see that Akaya was nowhere to be seen. Smiling softly, I knew he was just joking around. How things can change in just a week or two....I thought, think back when Akaya would blush when I only took my shirt off. And I'm glad the haunted look in his eyes disappeared. He's my.....best friend. I suppose I'm normal if I care about him.

Dressing in the normal Rikkaidai uniform, I cheerfully hopped down the stairs and was not surprised to see Seiichi petting Karupin on his lap, attention all taken by MY beautiful cat.

As I sat down with breakfast for two, Seiichi, to my utter surprise, dumped Karupin on my shoulders. However, I recognized the serious look in Seiichi's eyes and decided it's best to shut up for the time being.