Nearness

A/N: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ONE YEARS OLD!!!!!!!! XD XD

|Seiichi's POV|

I leant on Ryoma's bed, sitting cross-legged. I was facing his bare wall, feeling waves of anger hit me as if wanting to tear me away from this world and into hell.

My hands curled around me phone screen, blocking the text from being read.

"Mhmm..." Ryoma's voice trailed over, "Syu..."

I whipped my head around, eyes gleaming with jealousy.

Syu, huh? I growled in my head. 

Something inside of me broke.

Your time with him is ending...That small voice whispered...Take him....Like you did to all the others....Then he can always be yours.....

My eyes narrowed with lust, gazing at Ryoma like a predator would look at his prey.

Yessss, Seiichi.....That small voice continued......claim him......

Ryoma stirred, exposing a long, slender leg. I sucked in a breath. He hugged his pillow to his small chest, curling up, stilling.

"Don't leave me...Syu...." Ryoma begged, tears wetting his pale cheeks. His grip on the pillow tightened.

I stood up sharply, biting my lips as I forced myself to turn away. 

The phone in my hands burned.

Walk away, I screamed to myself in my head, WALK. AWAY.

"Ah...Seiichi..." he whispered, eyes gazing up at me with tenderness, "I knew. I'd always have. Go. Go find your someone...I-I didn't regret this, Seiichi....But...."

His voice turned fierce.

"....Don't do this to him. Don't do something you'd regret....I love you, Seiichi, and because of that, I would let you go. I-I don't deserve you....He does. Find him...........This is all. Thank you for everything, Yukimura-sama."

As that memory faded, I felt the tears that were at the tips of my eyes. 

Kyo Egami....I reminisced....Such foreshadowing, ne?

And I didn't. I only hardened my eyes and backed away. As I arrived at the door, something made me stop.

"Syu...I l-love--

I slammed the door behind me, eyes blazing with a mix of hurt, anger and jealousy.

I-I'm just going to get an ice pack for Ryoma....I tried to convince myself....Just an ice pack.....Heh.