Sparks [Mini Arc-Part 2]

Keigo's POV:

I set down my phone with a soft sigh.

"Who was it?" 

I looked at him with mixed feelings. 

On one hand, he never knew about my "friendship" with Syusuke, Seiichi, and the others. On the other hand, he's my boyfriend. Of sorts.

I plastered on a wide smile.

"Oh, nothing," I answered cheerfully, adding a soft edge to it, "just finished a business deal with my father's business partner."

He raised an eyebrow. 

"Really?" He questioned with disbelief in his damningly beautiful rich auburn eyes. 

I forced myself to give a definite nod.

"Really," I replied. Well, it was half true. Seiichi was my father's business partner. Ish. Just, I wasn't securing a deal. Well technically I am, so I didn't lie.......?

He looked at me doubtfully. 

Ok.....change of plans. If I can't convince him.....

I jumped up and threw myself at him. We fell back down to my bed with a loud thud. I tangled my hands in his silky caramel colored hair and nuzzled his neck.....

.....Then I'll just distract him. 

"I didn't invite you to come here and talk about business," I whispered in his ear.

I prompted him with a kiss.

He gave in after a while of....

Stuff.

(A/N: this is for swaghusky2002 ......... LOL, "stuff"....XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoma's POV:

"HA! MADA MADA DANE, AKA-CHAN!!!!!" I screamed at Akaya as he missed the ball by millimeters. I won the first set! 

Akaya looked lost. When he looked up, I stopped my victory dance. His face was ashen, and his eyes were dilated in an unnatural way that made me feel like there were a thousand arrows pointing at me. 

Then he smiled.

He tossed the ball up in the air and..........

"Ryoma! Look out!" Sanada screamed. 

My body reacted immediately. I didn't bother with trying to hit it back. I just jumped out of the way.

"Die..." Akaya murmured. 

I looked at him in horror. That was not the Knuckle Serve. Oh, it was way stronger than that. That shot could have knocked me out! 

Akaya screamed, and his hands were shaking. Blood dripped on the courts, glistening under the sunlight that was teasing its head out of the stormy gray clouds. I backed away even more as Akaya's eyes turned heterochromatic, with one being the Avada Kedavra spell's brilliant green in the Harry Potter series, and the other splintered into shades of crimson, ruby, scarlet, marone, cherry and more. 50 Shades of Red, you can say. 

I looked at mostlySanada and Yanagi for their reactions. They had none. Yanagi frowned slightly and tilted his head at me. Sanada merely looked at me for my reaction.

I gave them a crooked smile, before running once more to intercept the ball, this time, already having the counter in mind as he did the serve once more.