12:00 AM

A/N: I'm back!!! Yay! Or not. Cuz Toronto was pretty great. (^_^)b 

❤❤ ❤

But glad to be able to write again! Ipads are--in my opinion--terrible with writing. And I missed you guys! ;D 

Also! This chapter is a bit dark! Courtesy of reading too much CG fanfiction! And listening to EXO's "new-but-but-really" song, Monster. Well, technically it's not really 'dark', per se, but it somehow still gave me the eerie feeling of...you know....
And the comic, JOE the Barbarian. It was darkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Or not. I'm a strange person.  😂 

Hn. Well, happy reading! I hope.

Sora's POV:

My breathing was rapid. My eyes dilated. And my heart beat went up more than a few beats per second. For the first time in a long while, I was scared. My head pressed roughly against the wall,  the mysterious person held my hands up against my neck, and as the person leant in, all I could see and feel were the fabric of his hoodie and the icy coldness of his hand against mine. 

"Being pampered by the regulars...hm?" The scathing voice seethed, "think you're so cool.....you son of a b*tch....."

My voice died in my throat. 

"Nothing to say?" The voice taunted. "Thought so. Yukimura buchou is stupid enough to think that you will fit in with the regulars. I can't believe you're the heir to the Iseya Enterprise.....one of the 7 fvching business empires in Japan."

Annoyance and anger coursed through my vines. Twisting my lithe body, I struggled out of, probably a boy's, grip. Ducking, I tried to push him aside so I can run away. 

Per usual, no luck. I'm simply too easy to be overpowered in terms of strength. That was partly the reason why I was responsible for the acrobatics and speed in the old Honan stride team. But I pushed that distracting thought aside as the boy slammed his palm down on my shoulder, cornering me once more. 

"Yukimura probably thought of your wealth and power when he chose you. After all, he's the perfect son and heir of the Yukimura Union. It's a wonder why the rest of the regulars don't know that. Lies after lies your kind of people spin...." 

I was starting to feel exasperated. Lessons and lessons of learning how to control and mould my expressions kicked in, and I plastered on an intimidating smirk. 

"So basically," I said in a monotone, "You're just an insecure little brat, who's jealous of our wealth, and doesn't have enough attention from the 'in' crowd. Right?"

The grip tightened. 

"Shut it, Amori. You're not even supposed to be the heir!" the voice said bitterly. "Nothing but pure choice! You're nothing! It was all because of your parents that you were even chosen to be the fvching heir!"

The boy's face was mostly covered by shadows, but I could see the faint tremble in his lips. The grip loosened and he turned away. 

"Watch out for tomorrow. You took everything from me. I'll return the favour now....cousin dearest."

And with that, the hooded boy--excuse me, my cousin--walked away, leaving me clutching my shoulder in pain and a drumming heart. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow.........

Ryoma's POV:

I rose early in the morning--for once, instantly remember that today is the interschool match. Smiling, I rushed off to the washroom and quickly showered and changed into new clothes. Running downstairs, I was met with the familiar sight of Seiichi cuddling with Karupin. Resisting a face-palm, I grabbed the usual for 2--Seiichi and me, because Seiichi is, obviously, too focused on Karupin. Surprisingly, as soon as I sat down, Seiichi let go of Karupin and smiled.

"The backup match is today, ne?" Seiichi begun lightly.

Sanada sighed.

"Amori-kun is going to win, Seiichi. It's obvious."

Yanagi nodded. "Percent of that happening.....99%."

"Well, he better," Marui absently said, buttering his toast. "Or else all the hard work Mura-buchou and Ryoma-kun put into him is wasted."

Jackal looked concerned. "Well, I'm sure he'll do fine. I just wish you guys didn't bruise him that much...."

Akaya shook his head.

"Jackal....You've bruised a lot more opponents than Mura-buchou..." Akaya reminded him.

"No..." Yagyu muttered. "Yukimura-buchou doesn't usually bruise them...He mentally scars them for life..."

I snorted.

"Well no kidding!" I remarked, chewing my toast.

"Ryo-kun, close your mouth while chewing!" Seiichi scolded.

I clamped (A/N: Hahaha....CLAMP.....Code Geass feelz? ^o^) my mouth shut, and nodded vehemently.

"'Course, Yukimura-buchou-sama," I teased.

Seiichi gave me a friendly smack on the arm, before telling me to "hurry up and finish eating as we have an important event coming up." Trust him to not say "we have a big day"...I thought with amusement.

Yanagi raised an eyebrow. "You two are arguing like an old married couple..." (A/N: Oooooooo.....^///^)

Seiichi waved the "insult" away and scowled. I blushed slightly. But I did as I was told and quickly finished my breakfast.

I had absolutely no idea what just happened yesterday when the clock struck twelve. 

A/N: Ooooooo! Cliff-hanger....ish! Don't worry, an update is near! Like....probably 2 days after! Cuz GOD!!!!!!! I have a violin performance tomorrow! TOMORROW!!!!! For a WEDDING RECEPTION!!! LIKE, OMG! But don't worry, I'm doing it with Nina! Or AKA, Shadowing_Sky!!!!! Wish me luck! 

PS. Our collab account is: Shadowing_Fantasy!!!

Thanks, @hitoribocchinoyoru , for the grammar check! ^_^ I get confused over 'dilute' and 'dilate' often, so thanks for pointing that out~~