School With Kirihara [Mini Arc-Part 2.5]

When you put a hyper Kirihara in a lunch room, what do you get? Chaos, of course. Too bad I learned it the hard way....

Ryoma POV:

I was annoyed. Very annoyed, in fact. This is the third time I've been mistaken for as a girl(In Japan, at least). I'm not girly! I don't leave my hair long! My facial features aren't even feminine!(A/N: Yes it is, Ryoma-kun ^_^) I went to my locker to get my bento some random fangirl made for me and grabbed some change for my favorite drink--Ponta.

I put the money in the vending machine, and in seconds, the heavenly drink rolled out. But as I was going to have a sip, guess who snatched it out of my hands? (A/N: READ THE TITLE!!)

"Kirihara-senpai..." I growled. 

He could only smirk.

"What is it, Ryoma-chan?" he said, smug. My left eye twitched at his comment, and a tick mark appeared on my head.

"Shut up, senpai!" I said, pissed. But what do Kirihara do? He opens the can and raised it to his mouth. "Don't. You. DARE!"

Kirihara smiled and poured it down his throat instead, not touching his lips.

"I'm not that cruel." He said while handing it back to me. I bit back a less-than-nice comment and pulled the can out of Kirihara's hands.

I immediately started to taste the sugary drink and let the cold liquid slide down my throat. As I was enjoying heaven, I didn't notice what my annoying senpai was doing until I was being pulled to the lunch room.

"SENPAI!" I exclaimed. I frowned at Kirihara's lack of response but thought better than commenting on it when I saw that everyone was looking at us.

"Oh?" Yukimura said, amused. "Ryoma-kun, I'm glad you decide to join us."

I was pushed down and ended up sitting next to Sanada. Then I was shoved and my face landed on his lap. Again, everyone went silent at what the stoic teen would do--even Yukimura.

"Nani..." I groaned. I heard Sanada sigh and helped me up. I'm 99.99% sure a very, very, VERY faint blush spread across his cheeks.

Then he glared fiercely at Kirihara and calmly promised that afternoon practice would be 'the other side of heaven'....So basically "it would be hell".

Kirihara's eyes became unrealistically large, and his healthy colored face started to lose its color. But it was not because of fukubuchou's not-so-empty threat. As Kirihara started to grin and laugh in a scary way and eyes started to become blood-shot, Yukimura widened his eyes, and he paled.

"W-who fed him sugar?"