Rex's birthday!

Ashoka woke up got dressed and headed for the mess. They were not on a mission just keeping an eye on a planet that was suspected to have some druids but they hadn't seen anything yet. Ashoka walked in and sat by echo rex fives cody waxer and boil. She noticed they had been arguing before they noticed her walk on once they did rex told them to shut up...and they did just that... "What's up guys? " Ashoka asked "well we were telling rex that he should-" echo started but was cut off by a punch on the arm from rex telling him to shut up "ow what the krif rex" echo said "shut up " rex told echo. Now Ashoka was interested "what what is it i need to know " Ashoka said "alright cody hold rex back so I can tell ashoka" fives said cody nodded and held rex but he needed waxer and boil to help him "well ashoka if you must know we were telling rex he should celebrate his birthday! But he keeps saying no because he is a clone and that we don't have birthdays or else like everyday there would be a birthday party for like 100 clones so yeah that's what we were talking about" fives said "its Rex's birthday?!" ashoka said sounding quite surprised "you didn't know?" cody said releasing rex from his waxer and boils grip "no i had no idea it was his birthday" ashoka said "well that WAS a good thing its just another day in the year for me but apparently not for everyone else.." rex said "its not just another day rex please let us throw you a party" ashoka said putting her hands together begging with her amino wild ocean blue eyes as did the clones at tie table with them "ugh fine but only because I can't resist your big blue eyes ashoka" rex said smiling "yes!!" all the clones yelled (well the ones at the table anyways) so echo fives waxer boil cody and ashoka told rex to go  do something until the mess hall was ready and decorated so he went off and went to the gym for a while. Ashoka and all the other plus gree bly Wolfe and Gregor and most of the Jedi started to decorate with streamers of blue and old droid parts because well why not. Meanwhile rex was in the gym working out and he saw general kenobi out of the corner of his eye near the door so rex perked up his ears to listen "okay so we have the cake and the decorations are up what next" he said obviously talking to someone over his com link "I think that's is aside from rex and music and beer" said codys voice...rex could just tell...so rex just thought whatever and then he went to the showers he had all the showers to himself no oneelse was there just hike so he took off his armor and showered then after his shower he dried off and put on some sweat pants and a t shirt. Then he heard ashoka over his com link " alrighty rexter head over to the mess!" she said sounding way to excited rex rolled his eyes and walked to the mess hall. He took a deep breath and opened the doors to see blue streamers and dead druids parts and his favorite music blaring and his favorite beers and ales on ice so after about 5 beers he went to dance with ashoka and about 3 hours of partying later everyone was tired and had went off to bed PR was passed out so rex and ashoka walked together to their rooms they stopped at ashokas door "rex am sorry o didn't get you a present it was kind of short notice so.."ashoka said "its alright i had a great time with you and all the others it was fun thank you" rex said "wait...there is one thing I can give you..close your eyes" ashoka said and rex closed his eyes and the next thing he felt were lips on his and it wasn't just one kiss they started making out and eventually rec found the button to ashokas room door pushed it and they stumbled in. Maybe she was drunk maybe he was too. They kept kissing until they realised it was a long enough kissing session... But ashoka told rex to stay in her room with her and he did just so they stayed and fell asleep in eachothers arms and in Rex's mind he knew hew as looking forward to his next birthday. The End.... :)

I hope you all enjoy! :)